Reviews for Serendipity
seireidoragon chapter 1 . 7/9
Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I enjoyed the fic but was distracted while I was reading it because you kept misspelling "customers" as "costumers." Costumers do cosplay. CUSTOMERS are people who come in to shop at a business.

Besides that, I thought the fic was cute, but never really felt a connection with Sasuke. He was a bit too mysterious and some of his actions just never made sense, like why he proposed to Karin in the first place. He couldn't have just dated her as a cover? It had to be marriage? Or why he claimed "everything" that had happened in his life since he met Naruto was Naruto's fault. What was "everything"? What, specifically, happened to him? If it's about him having to go on the downlow, Sasuke is GAY. If his parents hadn't found out about Naruto, they would have caught Sasuke with some other guy and the results would have been the same. He might as well blame Itachi for abandoning his responsibilities instead of Naruto. (BTW, Why did the Uchihas go back to Minato & Kushina's house after Sasuke called off the wedding if they'd found out Sasuke was screwing Naruto?) And why did Kakashi think Sasuke was using Naruto? As his guardian, or whatever, Kakashi should have a pretty good idea whether or not Sasuke was being sincere with Naruto since he's around him all the time. And it was never explained why Sasuke was blushing that one time either.

See, you can use the excuse that the fic was in Naruto's POV, so some of those things about Sasuke couldn't be explained, but I call BS on that. Even if the POV character can't pick up on everything, the story should be written so that the readers understand the things the POV character might not have any way of knowing. If you have to rewrite the fic from the other character's POV so we can get the full story of what happened, then the fic has failed at its character and/or plot development. If published novels were sold in sets of two, book 1 from main character A's perspective, and book 2 in main character B's perspective, people would get pissed. No one would like rereading the same novel twice, or having to spend double the money to get the same book twice. That's why you only get one shot to tell the story as effectively as possible.

Anyway, I don't want to sound like I hated this, because I didn't, it just had some flaws that made the story a little rough. The idea of a waiter who falls in love with one of his customers is cute.
Yuri Keiba Yaoi Freak chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
good story! Infact it was amazing! but you said Naruto was already 20 and yet he was having his 20th birthday.
Lucy chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
The only downside is that there is an end D:
It was such a good story! I loved it! The characters were super lovable!
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
Awww, who said that cliches were bad? This is awesome I loved it, so fluffly and mushy... or maybe that's just me... anyway, it's really great. Oh and also you mentioned "Lovers' Strives and Desolates" in here I Imagine you already read the fic, isn't it awesome? It's one of my favorites fics but I think it has been deleted D:
Q3APo chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
ow, i love the story. slowly but sure and so in characters.
LunarFay chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
this was beyond cute!

my heart was racing in the end along side naruto's 3

i also really enjoyed your writing style 3 its very enjoyable

amazingly good work X3
Ookami-Ryuu chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I really really liked this. Thanks a lot for writing and sharing. *smile*

aliendroid chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I've read this before! I remembered at the point of Sasuke's engagement... and guess what! It's just as amazing as the first time I read it!
xIceCrystal chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
Aw, really cute! xD I love this story! 3
noname00 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Nice fic
Nanami Of Falling Snow chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I love it! It has such a sweet ending!
wreckedship chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
that was so sweet )
caleebius chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I loved it! I just wish it wasn't a oneshot! I'd love to know what their parents thought, etc.
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 5/8/2011