Reviews for A KickAss Christmas
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I loved the Law of House love this story and hopefully write more in this series
LoriB chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
I just read through all of the "Law of House" and this story (put off my own writing as I was entralled) and I just love the dynamics between this little family of yours. Wilson all throughout this universe is absolutely wonderful and has shown so much growth when it comes to dealing with House and House as well is great with Wilson. I would love to see more between the three of them and how Kenny is doing as he grows. Interested to see what he'd be like as a teen and how House and Wilson would deal with him and any problems he has. Thanks for sharing this lovely family with us :)
Visitkarte chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
God, you scared me crazy. I cried a lot reading this, and I'm happy you gave us a nice ending. Hugs and Love, Visitkarte.
Aquarius Seth chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
It's a cute one. Sorry it took me a while to reply-but it's cute enough to go on my fav list.
Jacqui.HP87 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
AWWWW! Great history. I love it!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This was spectacular!

I almost cried! So glad we got a happy ending.

I was totally amused by Cuddy's kid being named after House and the circumstances of his birth.
KoshIII chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Awww!
paulac45 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Nice Christmas story. House' Dad being part of Kenny's dream was creepy!

Season's Greetings to one of my favourite authors!
anon004 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I just love this story. Kenny is so brave. Wilson is so Wilson. Even Thirteen isn't bad (certainly better than she is on the show).

And, of course, House is fine in the end because he has at least nine lives.

I loved the relationship between House and Wilson, too. I loved "give me some tongue before I fall asleep." Classic.

The whole John Hosue thing was interesting. I'm an atheist, so I don't believe in the afterlife, spirits or any of that stuff, but I have heard about people seeing and having conversations with people just before they die. This is a tremendous consolation to me - it would be nice to think my brain will be flooded with chemicals that make my end less traumatic. Of course, that wouldn't explain why House's father would communicate with Kenny, but it was still pretty cool, anyway.

Great story!
Alex455 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I love this one shot story. I knew you wouldn't dissapoint me. I haven't read the law of house for so long that I'll do it tomorrow morning.