Reviews for Words Fail
Jestie Uchiha chapter 22 . 3/27
Why didn't they just obliviate her?! What if Dumbledore finds out?! I hope Tom and Harry make up soon! Update!
MarMima chapter 22 . 3/27
Oh man I completely forgot about this story!
I'm feeling pretty bad for Harry and Avery this chapter, relationship problems are the worst. I kinda wonder why they didn't obliviate Dorcas, though I approve. Its bad business to obliviate loved ones

Thank you so much for updating this XD!
yukino76 chapter 22 . 3/26
hum hum he's discovery his Slytherin side
butterdean chapter 22 . 3/26
Thank you so much for updating! I love this fic so much and I didn't expect an update ever, thank you for continuing it! You're wonderful!
tamashiyuki chapter 22 . 3/24
Very goooooooood! Be continued?
ThePotterFreak chapter 22 . 3/24
YES. An update!
Had to read the whole story again, and it was AWESOME. Even after such a long time, in which I have grown quite a bit more picky when it comes to fanfiction.
Can't wait to read more, keep it up!
eris8656 chapter 22 . 3/23
Thanks for the update!
Haquikah chapter 22 . 3/22
I hadn't checked my email recently, so I checked it this morning. I found several fan fiction updates and one that said Words Fail. It sounded familiar, but I was a bit rusty. I read the update and it hit me like a landslide- this was THE story. It had been so long and there was an update! I reread the entire story and I pointed and laughed, sighed and groaned at my
favorite parts. I remembered my crazy plots I had thought up, since an update was nowhere to be found. I speculated endings, spells, choices, and now I can just read again!

I am glad you are getting back on track. I like how you are blending Harry into the gang. Ichabod seems like an okay guy. The botched confundus was very funny and horror filled.

This story still has many places to go and s
bookreader911 chapter 22 . 3/21
I hope you update again soon. It is a very good story.
lilmisadiva chapter 11 . 3/21
lost harry lol
bloodshound chapter 22 . 3/21
well, bugger. and that pair were doing so well as well.
I suppose it's hard explaining morality to what is essentially a high functioning sociopath too.
Lina03 chapter 22 . 3/20
I just love this characterization of Avery, he makes a good friend for Harry...Though I do wonder if Tom's the jealous type..? Anyway, great job with this fic and keep up the awesome work )
ulqui's-girl chapter 22 . 3/20
Oh, Tom! Go apologize, Harry! Dang, I do hope Dorcas won't run her mouth!
Kashlazy chapter 10 . 3/20
These Slytherin boys are a funny bunch, it cracks me up the way they act and talk, nothing like Harry's expectations of them
ASnowFern chapter 22 . 3/20
Oohhh. But before we get into the chapter, yes! An update! Ive first read this story half a year ago and I never forgot it! And I read a lot, so I tend to forget. Oh. But I did spend my entire day re-reading it! It was so awesome

Anyway, great chapter! I love how close Avery and Harry has gotten! The incident with Dorcas was unfortunate though. But necessary? I'm guessing. I can't wait to see how Harry makes up with Tom! And I sense he is slightly suspicious that Tom semi-manipulated him into falling in love with him. Kinda worried how that's gonna turn out. Anyway, I love this story! I really like the balance between the character's everyday qualities merged with their "Slytherin-ness". It gives them so much depth. I don't know how you are gonna resolve this timeline issue but I can't wait to read about it! I really hope it's not with Harry going back to the future though. Even though that may be logical. That Harry will go back to the future and Tom would continue on his path to become Voldemort. I hope not though):

Yep! I really hope you will update sooner this time! Thank you for updating!(:
1,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »