Reviews for Words Fail
Prosepina chapter 25 . 7/2
Really love this story! I'll keep my fingers crossed that it's just on hiatus.
Mad Hatter1999 chapter 25 . 5/30
Plz update!
teenwitch18 chapter 25 . 5/16
This story is absolutely amazing; you've done a superb job on character and world building. All of the characters are multifaceted and three dimensional with flaws and quirks.
The fact that Harry struggles with his morals and acts like an actual teenager is awesome.
I also really love the fact that Harry isn't overpowered and all knowing, it gives the story a more genuine feeling.
This is most definitely a time travel done right!
Tatianaurich chapter 25 . 5/7
I admire your realistic portrayal of both the kids and adults in this story. You've made the kids, especially the Slytherins, appear to actually be kids instead of Machiavellians. Yes, they are selfish and self-interested (Avery's fear of telling his friends about his relationship its proof of that), but they are also loyal and quite funny (especially Lestrange.) Your interpretation of Tom Riddle is by far the best I've read. There are times where I forgot the depravity of his soul, forgot who he actually was going to grow up into and then BAM he does something that makes you remember (i.e. the Chamber saga). But you've also rightfully humanized him as a child that grew up during WW2, saw the depths of Muggle machinery and the lengths it could go to to destabilize entire regions, grew up with Grindelwald seeming insurmountable and you've captured this perfectly in his personality. Yet, we also see the Tom of Slughorn's memory: a charismatic boy that has upperclassmen attempting to curry favour with him, a veritable megalomaniac.

Not only is your Tom Riddle interesting and in-character, your Harry is exactly how I thought he should have been written given his relationship with Tom. Harry is cautious of Tom's wrong-doings, but is unwilling to do anything about it until Tom crosses a line. He's willing to compromise some of his own morals and values because he loves Tom too much. I love how Harry is so devoted to Tom. I'm excited to read about their summer escapades because I believe this was the summer that Tom kills his paternal family and I can't wait to read about the Ravenclaw study session, Harry joining the Quidditch team, etc. Thank you for this wonderful fic!
StargladesTime chapter 25 . 3/7
Excellent story. Lovely.
ThePotterFreak chapter 25 . 3/3
Still love this and still hoping for an update.
Hope everything is OK
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 7 . 2/17
Wait? Isn't Charlus and Dorea Black, James parents? And therefore Harry's grandparents. Or Howard and Iris the great grands or something.
ddentler21 chapter 2 . 2/7
I’m so glad Harry was forced to make that oath. He’ll be forced to adapt rather than run off to Dumbledore like the moron he is in canon.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/2/2017
MORE...I NEED MORE!
Amalthia chapter 25 . 10/26/2017
I had a great time reading your story!
bookivore chapter 25 . 10/12/2017
I do hope you are tied up in something not too terrible and eventually come back. Harry and Tom stay wonderfully true to themselves and yet seem to be making progress to something very interesting and non-canon.
The Lady Ayla chapter 25 . 9/18/2017
Waaaaaaaaaah there haven't been any updates in two years.

This story is simply amazing! This is not the first Tom/Harry fic I have started reading, but I can confidently say that it was the only one I liked. They way you depict their relationship, the characterizations, and interactions are just perfect...

Its too good to abandon.

Please don't give up on this!
zamik chapter 25 . 7/28/2017
Těším se na další díl. Díky moc
SayaFag chapter 25 . 7/20/2017
What a amazing story! Please update it if you get the chance!
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
Update sn wonder the changes harrys makin hpe he plays quidditch
1,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »