Reviews for Words Fail
silverscribbles chapter 25 . 16h
Oooh I love this story! I swear, the Slytherins are like a cut-out of Gossip Girl or something and they're absolutely hilarious. There are so many dark Harry-travels-to-the-past stories that it's nice to have a more light-hearted, realistic one.

Thank you for writing!
This story is amazing! I remember reading it when you first started posting it! It's nice to see you still update. I can't wait to see another chapter.
nonnie chapter 25 . 11/21
Whoa, just realized that TMR originally killed the Riddles in this summer. Wonder how Harry's presence will change things...I look forward to the next chapter. Kudos on the wonderful story so far!
CaeruleaTigris chapter 25 . 11/8
Oh my Gee, this is brilliant. I don't even know what I could say that would live up to the feels that I felt while reading this fanfic. Just wow. Wow.
popecatapetal chapter 25 . 10/26
I love how they are corrupting each other. I shall be eagerly looking forward to your updates.
D10g3n3s chapter 25 . 10/14
Please continue!
Krysstinia chapter 25 . 9/30
I am throughly enjoying this story. I like that you handled Harry's time travel in a more open and straight forward way and the relationship with Tom feels natural and unforced. I hope Tom reevaluates what he wants from Harry and changes his mind about manipulating him.

Please keep the chapters coming. I'm looking forward to what happens as Harry subtlety changes history. Will Harry's presence continue to make more changes?
My Eternal Facade chapter 25 . 9/28
Okay, first of all, this story is fantastic; I love the characterization you've given everyone. Harry's situation with the Oath strikes me as particularly interesting, although I feel that he's clever enough to get around it if he really wanted to, he just doesn't want to think about it. I do have one question though, forgive me if it's been covered, but what about Harry's scars? Aside from the obvious lightning bolt, wouldn't his "I must not tell lies" be rather obvious, enough to draw questions from an overprotective Tom, at least? There's also the scar from Wormtail during the resurrection ritual, and the basilisk bite from second year. They would be rather visible after rolling up his sleeves. Will there be any conversations about those?
Anyway, thank you for writing this, it's lovely to read! I look forward to the next update.

(I'd add more but it's 1 in the morning and my brain is mush)
LadyJirachi chapter 24 . 9/25
Still waiting for an update ;)
silver screen icon chapter 25 . 9/20
This is one of the most amazing fics I have ever come across! Brilliant! I love everything! the characters are so genuine! You have amazing skill! eeeeh! I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm so sad I ran out of chapters! I've devoured this the past few days! And now I have this empty void! sigh I'll try to be patient!

Thanks again for sharing your work!
Silver Screen Icon!
PiptheSnake chapter 25 . 9/13
Damn you, I'm going to school on three and a half hours sleep tomorrow all because you made me laugh and cry over Tom effing Riddle

In other words I LOVE IT PLEASE MORE
Crow22 chapter 25 . 9/6
Really liking this story. And how I wish there was more. Its one of those that you keep reading and ADORE the author and their beta because there is another chapter to read after. I look forward to your next update.
Carrow chapter 21 . 8/29
Wait wait wait. Just re-reading this fic but isn't basilisk anything expensive, why won't Tom sell portions of the basilisk (fangs, venom, skin, I'm pretty sure an eye was expensive as we'll) to attain funds? Great fic by the way!
Y chapter 25 . 8/27
This is a wonderful story! I love how you've managed to create a very believable characterization of Tom Riddle and a very plausible relationship between Harry and Tom without turning Harry "dark". I feel like too often people feel the need to turn Harry into some powerful dark wizard to justify Tom Riddle's falling for Harry, but in your story it all feels very natural. The dynamics of their relationship is very interesting to read about because of that, as is the subtle transformation of both Harry and Tom's personalities. Looking forward to the next chapter!
MrJamToast chapter 25 . 8/24
Such a good story. The chemistry between Tom and Harry is perfect.
I can not wait to read more!
1,319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »