Reviews for Words Fail
The Lady Ayla chapter 25 . 9/18
Waaaaaaaaaah there haven't been any updates in two years.

This story is simply amazing! This is not the first Tom/Harry fic I have started reading, but I can confidently say that it was the only one I liked. They way you depict their relationship, the characterizations, and interactions are just perfect...

Its too good to abandon.

Please don't give up on this!
zamik chapter 25 . 7/28
Těším se na další díl. Díky moc
SayaFag chapter 25 . 7/20
What a amazing story! Please update it if you get the chance!
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 7/6
Update sn wonder the changes harrys makin hpe he plays quidditch
animemangaobsessed chapter 3 . 5/17
hahahahaha he said, "its voldemort kill it!" thats hilarious
animemangaobsessed chapter 2 . 5/17
good god this chapter is funny in a word way. And does the oath to not intervene work if he doesn't know that he's doing it?
lestempschangent chapter 25 . 5/10
Hi there! I hope you're doing well.

I just finished reading what you have posted so far of this story, and I just want to say that I really enjoyed it!

I have read a lot of fics where Harry time travels in the past, so sometimes it feels like they all blur together. However, I was very happy with your fic. In particular, I especially liked that Harry never tried to hide the fact that he time travelled. In all the other fics I've read, he's always kept it a secret. So having everyone know that he's a time traveller was a refreshing experience for me.

I have also enjoyed reading how the relationship between Harry and Tom grew. I love fics where their soul bond manifests with some physical perks. And Tom's courting of Harry was so adorable - even more so since Harry didn't know it was happening! I think my favorite scene so far was when Tom and Harry were pranking the Gryffindor quidditch team. I mean, Tom was insisting on holding hands with Harry and everything! So cute.

Anyway, I just want to say thank you for writing! I have really enjoyed it so far and I hope you continue to add more in the future. Take care!
myfoodisnotshared chapter 25 . 5/10
I am absolutely and utterly in love with this fic - I've done nothing for the past 24 hours but read it. Really, I'm in love, and it actually hurts to reach chapter 25. I love your Riddle - he's so clever and cool, but has to struggle by without money or conncections. And I just love how he's drawn to Harry. Really, incredible- please, please continue!
gokuhikaru82 chapter 1 . 4/22
I really like are story and it is different then are stories. I hope you decide to continue it and thank you for sharing.
A Fan chapter 1 . 2/24
Please, Please update! Everything is so shite in this world with that Orange Dictator in power. I would love to feel some comfort by reading a new chapter of my favorite fic as I'm sure many of your devoted would too ;( save us!
QueenMargosha chapter 25 . 2/19
God, this is such a great story! Can't believe I haven't stumbled upon it sooner. I don't know if the author is even reading the comments anymore, but just in case: Nea Marika, your story rocks! The language is on par with that of Stephen Fry's Liar (which features a non-fantasy British public school), and I love how logical the story is and how likeable the characters are. Hat raised for making Harry's time-travel situation a well-known fact. Come to think of it, it's unlikely that Harry would have been able to pass for someone born in the 1920s without substantial training, because, even if he knew a lot about the era (which I doubt he did), his language, accent and perhaps even mannerisms would all have been slightly wrong.
So, thanks for this fantastic story, I only wish it were finished. Well, maybe one day it will be, so I'm subscribing just in case.
Lumcer chapter 25 . 2/18
I really enjoyed reading this, though I think I've come across it before some time back... I don't think it was this far along then. I hope that you do continue working on it and that more updates are not out of the picture.

KCK-Lumcer
Adeimar chapter 3 . 2/13
Please update!
GoesDownWithTheShip chapter 1 . 2/10
why did you abandon this story?
werwolf-yasya chapter 25 . 2/8
Syper,thank so much author.
1,392 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »