Reviews for Words Fail
Mamy 83 chapter 25 . 9/24/2019
Quel dommage qu'il n'y ait pas de suite à cette merveilleuse histoire passionnante et originale. J'aurais aimé connaître la fin. Manque de temps, d'inspiration...
Hiina chapter 25 . 4/21/2019
I like how you show they all are teenages, even Tom and Harry. I really like how you write TomI'm curious too... the conection between them is only the horcrux or there is more?

Looking forward for more! 3
Just.Call.Me.Poison chapter 20 . 4/15/2019
Dumbledore haven't you heard?! you're gay now! your feathers shouldn't be ruffled by a bunch of teenaged boys.
Hortensia chapter 25 . 4/1/2019
Such a wonderful story! And so well written! I really wish you’d write more whenever you feel you can spare the time because I’d love to read more from you. Thank you so much for what’s here already!
Kagugu chapter 25 . 3/27/2019
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 3 . 2/20/2019
That little insinuation about the name should probably have been impossible because of the oath? Or maybe no? Haha. Ah if a relative came from my future I'd love it and give them money!
Royalnene chapter 3 . 2/16/2019
I've Not Read A Time Travel Story where Everyone Is Aware that Harry Is A time Traveler. Should Be Interesting.
RyuandAki chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
This fic is so mind blowing that I stop reading it. I just can't handle the stupid-yet-arrogant-and-also-giving-a-benefit-of-a-doubt kind of Harry.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 15 . 12/17/2018
I like their interactions but I just don't trust Tom. Conundrums abound.
...Quick Harry! Dump him like yesterday's trash and transfer to Australia! *flails like a Muppet*
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 12/17/2018
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Harry, Harry, Harry...Harry. Sweetheart. You're a bloody fool. Common sense and logic makes it clear it's a bad idea and that you shouldn't. You even know that the only reason why you like him just enough to not reject him outright is because he manipulated you into liking him by forcing his presence onto you constantly and acting a certain way. You also know he has a keen interest of the future much like anyone else. And the fact that you know you can't trust him and don't want to trust him further dooms the relationship from the start. You are already aware that he wasn't born evil and that circumstances happened BUT you also know full well that he is already a bit past the beginning stages of becoming the would be tyrant of your time. You're not guilty of anything for knowing this. It doesn't even look like he's changed from the way he interacts with others that you claim to hate. And it seems like it hasn't crossed your mind that instead of pausing or ending that evil path for Voldemort that you could be in fact ensuring it happens or are causing it to speed up. Also WHY would you ask ANY of these people who are biased towards ONLY thinking the best of Tom Riddle and cheering him on (let alone one of his minions) to give you sound advice when they don't know all the issues involved and the bare basics they can guess of the problems is obviously going to be waved away and excused. Any idiot who tells you to go into a relationship with a person you explicitly told them you distrust and fear of being seriously harmed physically by especially with the so-called reason of "well maybe you could change them for the better" should not be listened to. What should happen if you really want to stupidly dive in against all logic is to have a heart to heart with Tom and take things slow to give him the chance to convince you that everything he says and does is not some malicious manipulation or act and that his feelings are in fact genuine. I don't understand how you think Avery is so much like Hermione when the only thing he appears to have in common with her is book intellect and affection for friends. Everything else about him otherwise is clearly different.

...
...
Side note to the author: it's cute that Tom thinks they might be soul mates. Is he still going with that theory?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 12/16/2018
Dammit Harry you've already fell for his manipulations! DX
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 12/16/2018
Harry the solution is simple! Trust no one but yourself! And don't get too close to anyone. Works great.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 12/15/2018
And why isn't he branching out to the other houses if he's so against spending so much quality time with these future crazy murderers? Just because his magic how is keeping him from doing anything about what he knows...until he finds the loopholes anyway, that doesn't mean he has to just stand there in the thick of it doing nothing. To elsewhere to do something else! Also also! Will this end up meaning that the knowing and ominous phrase of "terrible things happen to wizards who meddle in time" was brought about cuz of Harry? Shouldn't things already be changing just cuz he's there and the public knowledge of it or is it a paradox? Or maybe a different timeline? OH OH OH! MAYBE PART OF HIS CELEBRITY STATUS IS THAT HE'S A FAMOUS TIME TRAVELER AND THE BOY-WHO-LIVED(&he just didn't know that part)?!
Sorry I got a lil too excited lol. XD
Guest chapter 25 . 11/26/2018
Amazing :) read in one go ... and whoops it’s now midnight, oh well!
Redb4Black chapter 17 . 9/17/2018