Reviews for Words Fail
cerulean369 chapter 25 . 3/22
I loved loved loved reading this! I really wish you continued this story, I was really looking forward to see how the plot progresses. Although, thank you for sharing what you have written, I’ll hold out hope that this may be continued one day. :)
kittyrsocute chapter 15 . 2/5
Oh yes, science.
kittyrsocute chapter 10 . 2/4
To be fair, Harry, you don't notice a lot of things. It's a miracle you're alive really.
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 12/6/2020
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Ai li ka chapter 1 . 9/22/2020
I know this is bad but I can't help it. I still like it. "sigh"
Guest chapter 3 . 9/10/2020
So Harry swears an oath so he doesn’t talk about the future yet everybody from the teachers to TOM RIDDLE knows he’s from the future? Not my kind of fanfic sorry.
Mamy 83 chapter 25 . 9/24/2019
Quel dommage qu'il n'y ait pas de suite à cette merveilleuse histoire passionnante et originale. J'aurais aimé connaître la fin. Manque de temps, d'inspiration...
Hiina chapter 25 . 4/21/2019
I like how you show they all are teenages, even Tom and Harry. I really like how you write TomI'm curious too... the conection between them is only the horcrux or there is more?

Looking forward for more! 3
Just.Call.Me.Poison chapter 20 . 4/15/2019
Dumbledore haven't you heard?! you're gay now! your feathers shouldn't be ruffled by a bunch of teenaged boys.
Hortensia chapter 25 . 4/1/2019
Such a wonderful story! And so well written! I really wish you’d write more whenever you feel you can spare the time because I’d love to read more from you. Thank you so much for what’s here already!
Kagugu chapter 25 . 3/27/2019
PinkMusicalCherry chapter 3 . 2/20/2019
That little insinuation about the name should probably have been impossible because of the oath? Or maybe no? Haha. Ah if a relative came from my future I'd love it and give them money!
Royalnene chapter 3 . 2/16/2019
I've Not Read A Time Travel Story where Everyone Is Aware that Harry Is A time Traveler. Should Be Interesting.
RyuandAki chapter 1 . 1/10/2019
This fic is so mind blowing that I stop reading it. I just can't handle the stupid-yet-arrogant-and-also-giving-a-benefit-of-a-doubt kind of Harry.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 15 . 12/17/2018
I like their interactions but I just don't trust Tom. Conundrums abound.
...Quick Harry! Dump him like yesterday's trash and transfer to Australia! *flails like a Muppet*
1,426 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »