Reviews for Words Fail
777angeloflove chapter 25 . 9/22
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED! THIS STORY IS AWESOME!
Delicious darkness chapter 25 . 9/19
LOOOOVE THIS!
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 25 . 9/19
Update~
brighteyed3 chapter 25 . 9/7
Oh my god I loved your story. I see you haven't updated in a good while which is a shame because I'd really like to read more! Please tell me the journey continues! Much love.
Tsuna Sawada chapter 25 . 8/21
Damn, that good!
GinHanelle chapter 25 . 8/12
omg I hate the Ministry. -.- Voldemort should really be in charge of that place but anyway perhaps I am simply too obsessed with Voldemort/Tom to think clearly.

I like this story and its friendships. It is fascinating, especially all the drama the teens experience. I never had a dramatic time as a teen because I was a shy little booklover so it's amusing to see what these children get up to. :D

(Howard and Iris damn well better like Tom. Who wouldn't like him? He's perfect! Besides that scumbag Dumbledore obviously, but I it's possible Albus is evil or something

Will wait patiently for you to have interest in this fanfic again one day. Good luck!

And thank you-much appreciated entertainment _
GinHanelle chapter 24 . 8/12
Honestly, everyone should know Obliviate. For shame, Harry. But at least he's learning it now...

(Nott, I love that he's a Ravenclaw but is a secret Slytherin lol. it's darling. omg those freaking Ravenclaws though-complete bastards! lol)
GracefulWolvesInTheNight chapter 25 . 8/7
I love your story! I havent read a story where Harry is under oath to not speak about the future. I really like that! Hopefully you update. I adore your Tom and Harry.
noodledoodledandy chapter 25 . 7/26
Oh, I really wish you would update its a really good story. Though I would like harry to return to the future just as it was and there had been a spell cast so that nobody remembered harry until time got caught back up so when harry returned Voldemort and him had a nice reunion.
David-El chapter 12 . 7/10
Personally, if I were Harry, I would have hinted at what Tom does next year as a reason not to date him. That Tom is still lethal, and prejudiced against Harry's mother.
Minerva chapter 25 . 6/23
I really like your story. Especially Harry's grandparents and that he is definitely stuck in the past. Please update soon!
SaiyaCat chapter 10 . 6/14
So Funny.
ranoshi chapter 25 . 6/5
Seeing how Tom and Harry get along, I dread seeing possibly still become 'Old Snake Face'. I like how Tom is letting Harry see his dealings and they can joke about stealing. I hope Tom is able to win over Harry's grandparents. I hope you are doing well, look forward to the next chapter, thank you for writing :-)
ranoshi chapter 11 . 6/5
Ah, so the pursuit was purposeful.
ranoshi chapter 8 . 6/5
That's great his grandparents are good and accepting people. At least Harry was able to get his feelings out, hopefully he'll live through this encounter.
1,358 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »