Reviews for Five Years Later
AmethystB chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
One of the sweetest Christmas fics I've read in a good long while! Once you get past all of the angst of their relationship, Tru and Jack are just so cute :)

I'm glad you've posted some more Tru Calling, 'cause my reading (and writing...) has been-a-lacking in that department! I've wanted to get into Community for a while now, it's just a matter of watching it from the beginning when I have the time, so pretty soon I'll have to get caught up on your fics for that fandom!

Hope your holidays were good, and happy belated New Year!
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
aww they were always so right together

maria
O'MiaLove chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
this will always be your OTP :)

This was just sooo cute! I loved the ending and cookie dough fight! it reminds me of a scene from One Tree Hill and LP... they had that fight. I miss them!

anyway I'm so glad your back to writing Tru/Jack stories even if its just one for now. It was fantastic.
amtrak12 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
The best thing about this? I can actually understand it all and fully rejoice in the adorableness (and mild angsty-ness) of it! :D Great job! I love the idea of Tru having a daughter, and it being the aftermath of her relationship with Jensen. It seems fitting for the show and Tru's mixed up life. Also this fic re-confirmed it: I'm a Tru/Jack shipper. *hearts*
AsrarSonya chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Awwww, thank you SO much for this heart warming present :)

It's such a sweet fic. I can't help but smile every time I read it. Of course Kira would have pink sheets and a stuffed purple puppy, I can't see it any other way.

"He clearly didn't know what he was missing out on, who he was missing out on." I totally agree, Jack.

So Harrison is dating Avery. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who ships them. They're perfect for each other.

And now to the part that's going to stick in my mind forever. Tru and Jack covered with flour. OMG! LOVE IT! Just like them, I can't help but laugh too. It's so CUTE and funny.

Thank you for a beautiful fic. Happy Holidays ;)