Reviews for Beware Greeks
BabalooBlue chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Oh... this was SO good! It really highlights the differences between Wilson and House.
I really liked Thirteen's wake, love the way Taub and Chase just organise it, without even discussing it. Just go, get the wine and yoghurt and bagels. Quiet efficiency.
But my absolute favourite is this sentence:

And that, thought Wilson, was why Foreman would never be House's heir.

A great story, really really good.
lilawonder chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
A very creative look at a possible future. I enjoyed your take on the situation. Well written and in character, with some lovely moments. For example the scene with the paperweight, and the mention of Thirteen's wake, rang with truth and were poignant reminders of House's humanity. I look forward to reading more of your work.
rslhilson chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Sad, but really well-written and IC. Loved the House/Wilson dialogue and the way the plot progressed (not to mention how you divided it among the five stages of grief)...thought it was very realistic and well done.
Brighid45 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Every time I read this story, I get something new out of it-and that is the sign of an excellent work of fiction. Once again your story does not disappoint.

Using the framework of the stages of grief is a stroke of genius. It highlights the difference between Wilson and House in this matter (and in their lives in general): House sees the truth and faces it, while Wilson sees the truth and does his best to hide from it, thinking House is the one who's running away.

The ending, with Wilson's internal observation about Foreman never being House's heir because he couldn't understand House's sacrifice, is poignant and moves me every time. Beautifully written. This is possibly the best one-shot you've done so far. Excellent. Thank you for posting this. It's going straight into my Favorites folder.