Reviews for What I Want
crimesurge chapter 13 . 1/24
i'd love to see this story finished, the plot is perfect and for the red-x/raven in this fuels me. i love the support, i love their a-little-more-than-platonic-friendship, and i love robin's bitchiness. great job on "what i want" so far.
Kimarys Adriana chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
you dont ever see starfire or beastboy in this. i wonder how they feel. also, red x looked super hurt when raven said she didnt like him. she basically said she didnt even consider hom a friend. im beyond sure he loves her and i wonder what will happen when he makes a move
Kimarys Adriana chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
why didnt raven use her portals to go through walls and floors to get away from the titans? Why is it that just because shes a theif she isnt just as smart and as strong as normal? I bet Red X is in love with raven. Why cant u be a theif and still be a good person? And why are you so flirty robin?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
I kinda want this story to be Red X/Rae not Rob Rae. If it was possible for her to be with both ultimately I'd be okay with it.
la canelle chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
Wow, I need to know what would happen you need to update this.
The Imperfect Me chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
I'm in love with this. I'm honestly loving the Jason/Raven interaction much more than Raven with Robin. There just seems to be more chemistry with Jason and Raven. I hope you update soon!
Fish Wishes chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Is it bad that I'm cheering for Jason/Red X in this fic? Probably. Oh well. I like how you twisted things around and had Raven on the opposite side of the law. My favorite part of your writing is how you've been describing Raven's powers.
I look forward to updates. Happy writings.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
I like this story please update
Nightstar32 chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
I never thought Jason was slick until now clearly wrong but only because bird braid can't recognize his own BROTHER said really
KhaalidaNyx chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
Terrible, terrible cliffhanger! Tsk, tsk. I was reading this and felt a horrible whirlwind mix of emotions, and then the story is like: Done for now! Bye-bye! Leaving me to gawk at my computer screen like an idiot. I love this story! It's brilliantly written and I like the way things are twisting. Update again as soon as you can!
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
I ship RedXRae here :)) more so than robrae tho ;)

I LOVE YOU
The-Lithe chapter 13 . 3/28/2014
Yay! Love the action, and love that you updated twice this month! Keep it up :)))

thelithe
Empress Raven chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
No, that's fine. Just end on a cliffhanger. I don't mind. *dies* Seriously, this fic just has me sitting on the side of my seat all the time.

Thanks for the recommendations too! I've been wanting some more R/R fic but been too lazy to search for it. Haha.
Shortness chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Poor bookstore shop keeper! Lol.

I don't know why but I have this gut feeling that Jason won't survive when stuff gets real. At least I'm expecting it so I won't be so hurt if it does happen.
Anyway lovely chapter! Hope you update soon!
Coldblooded-Assassin chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Well, there's not much to say about it... Other than it was AWESOME! Finally, Jason gets to know what's going on, and I liked seeing the intelligent side of Jason once and awhile! Thanxs for the update.