Reviews for What I Want
MisunderstoodArtist chapter 13 . 9/21
This is such a great story and a twist on how the Teen Titans were created! I always wondered how Raven took care of herself once she fled Azarath and came to Earth before she became a Titan! I hope this story gets picked up I cant wait to see how it ends! Not to mention I am a major RobxRae and RedXxRae Shipper! I just hope Red X doesnt get killed!.. Maybe Raven can have them both;) lol good work I hope this gets picked up again one day
AnisYamamoto chapter 13 . 6/13
Aww.. It would be nice if you continue this
Thunderfiredragon chapter 13 . 3/15
Great plot! Super keen for an update if you want to continue this story. Love your writing
Jason my lovable buttfaced child, you undoubtably have the makings of Red-X. Raven my baby girl, too pure for this world.
On to the story! Loving this au, the something seemly simple thing like Raven getting dropped off in a different place then in the canon. Really changes everything, and makes for an interesting plot. Amazing storytelling and brilliant protrayal of the characters. Wonderfully crafted and a great page turner. Thank you for writing and sharing this! Hope your having a good day!
LilLinkGirl chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
Say what now? This is where it ends? Please add more.
Amethyst Pirate chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
Great story; I'm loving it! Hoping for an update soon! :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
"There's just something about you. You're different" -Robin
I love it. It also kinda reminds me of Flinx (KidFlash&Jinx) especially the top quote. It's cool to see what it would have been like if Raven weren't a Titan to begin with as well as the RobRae progression. This story is awesome!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
Nooooooooo PLEASE UPDATE, MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/16/2015
It completely breaks my heart to see this fanfic incomplete :( this is just one of the best rob\rae fanfics. I really like the plot and how you develop the storie's characters. I really want to know what you had in store for them, hope you can update or at least give this story some closure.
crimesurge chapter 13 . 1/24/2015
i'd love to see this story finished, the plot is perfect and for the red-x/raven in this fuels me. i love the support, i love their a-little-more-than-platonic-friendship, and i love robin's bitchiness. great job on "what i want" so far.
Kimarys Adriana chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
you dont ever see starfire or beastboy in this. i wonder how they feel. also, red x looked super hurt when raven said she didnt like him. she basically said she didnt even consider hom a friend. im beyond sure he loves her and i wonder what will happen when he makes a move
Kimarys Adriana chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
why didnt raven use her portals to go through walls and floors to get away from the titans? Why is it that just because shes a theif she isnt just as smart and as strong as normal? I bet Red X is in love with raven. Why cant u be a theif and still be a good person? And why are you so flirty robin?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
I kinda want this story to be Red X/Rae not Rob Rae. If it was possible for her to be with both ultimately I'd be okay with it.
la canelle chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
Wow, I need to know what would happen you need to update this.
The Imperfect Me chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
I'm in love with this. I'm honestly loving the Jason/Raven interaction much more than Raven with Robin. There just seems to be more chemistry with Jason and Raven. I hope you update soon!