Reviews for What I Want
DrunkOnMusic chapter 13 . 5/21
This is great! Please update this and finish the story!
Fuck. I know this is a robrae fic and im a robrae shipper but honestly im rooting for redx/raven right now, is that a bad thing? Jason and Raven sorta wormed my way into my heart . So...yeah. I really love this story please continue.
AraelDranoth chapter 9 . 11/5/2016
Jason as in... Todd?
AraelDranoth chapter 6 . 11/5/2016
You're not dead!? Yay!
AraelDranoth chapter 3 . 11/5/2016
Keep on truckin.
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 11/5/2016
Brilliant! When you updating again?
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 11/5/2016
Very strong start.
MisunderstoodArtist chapter 13 . 9/21/2016
This is such a great story and a twist on how the Teen Titans were created! I always wondered how Raven took care of herself once she fled Azarath and came to Earth before she became a Titan! I hope this story gets picked up I cant wait to see how it ends! Not to mention I am a major RobxRae and RedXxRae Shipper! I just hope Red X doesnt get killed!.. Maybe Raven can have them both;) lol good work I hope this gets picked up again one day
AnisYamamoto chapter 13 . 6/13/2016
Aww.. It would be nice if you continue this
Thunderfiredragon chapter 13 . 3/15/2016
Great plot! Super keen for an update if you want to continue this story. Love your writing
Guest chapter 13 . 2/15/2016
Jason my lovable buttfaced child, you undoubtably have the makings of Red-X. Raven my baby girl, too pure for this world.
On to the story! Loving this au, the something seemly simple thing like Raven getting dropped off in a different place then in the canon. Really changes everything, and makes for an interesting plot. Amazing storytelling and brilliant protrayal of the characters. Wonderfully crafted and a great page turner. Thank you for writing and sharing this! Hope your having a good day!
LilLinkGirl chapter 13 . 11/7/2015
Say what now? This is where it ends? Please add more.
Amethyst Pirate chapter 13 . 7/22/2015
Great story; I'm loving it! Hoping for an update soon! :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
"There's just something about you. You're different" -Robin
I love it. It also kinda reminds me of Flinx (KidFlash&Jinx) especially the top quote. It's cool to see what it would have been like if Raven weren't a Titan to begin with as well as the RobRae progression. This story is awesome!
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2015
Nooooooooo PLEASE UPDATE, MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!