Reviews for What I Want
Secretly Dark chapter 13 . 7/22
Great story; I'm loving it! Hoping for an update soon! :-)
"There's just something about you. You're different" -Robin
I love it. It also kinda reminds me of Flinx (KidFlash&Jinx) especially the top quote. It's cool to see what it would have been like if Raven weren't a Titan to begin with as well as the RobRae progression. This story is awesome!
Nooooooooo PLEASE UPDATE, MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!
It completely breaks my heart to see this fanfic incomplete :( this is just one of the best rob\rae fanfics. I really like the plot and how you develop the storie's characters. I really want to know what you had in store for them, hope you can update or at least give this story some closure.
crimesurge chapter 13 . 1/24
i'd love to see this story finished, the plot is perfect and for the red-x/raven in this fuels me. i love the support, i love their a-little-more-than-platonic-friendship, and i love robin's bitchiness. great job on "what i want" so far.
Kimarys Adriana chapter 4 . 12/17/2014
you dont ever see starfire or beastboy in this. i wonder how they feel. also, red x looked super hurt when raven said she didnt like him. she basically said she didnt even consider hom a friend. im beyond sure he loves her and i wonder what will happen when he makes a move
Kimarys Adriana chapter 2 . 12/17/2014
why didnt raven use her portals to go through walls and floors to get away from the titans? Why is it that just because shes a theif she isnt just as smart and as strong as normal? I bet Red X is in love with raven. Why cant u be a theif and still be a good person? And why are you so flirty robin?
Guest chapter 13 . 10/7/2014
I kinda want this story to be Red X/Rae not Rob Rae. If it was possible for her to be with both ultimately I'd be okay with it.
la canelle chapter 13 . 9/3/2014
Wow, I need to know what would happen you need to update this.
The Imperfect Me chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
I'm in love with this. I'm honestly loving the Jason/Raven interaction much more than Raven with Robin. There just seems to be more chemistry with Jason and Raven. I hope you update soon!
Fish Wishes chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Is it bad that I'm cheering for Jason/Red X in this fic? Probably. Oh well. I like how you twisted things around and had Raven on the opposite side of the law. My favorite part of your writing is how you've been describing Raven's powers.
I look forward to updates. Happy writings.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/4/2014
I like this story please update
Nightstar32 chapter 13 . 4/9/2014
I never thought Jason was slick until now clearly wrong but only because bird braid can't recognize his own BROTHER said really
KhaalidaNyx chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
Terrible, terrible cliffhanger! Tsk, tsk. I was reading this and felt a horrible whirlwind mix of emotions, and then the story is like: Done for now! Bye-bye! Leaving me to gawk at my computer screen like an idiot. I love this story! It's brilliantly written and I like the way things are twisting. Update again as soon as you can!
Ikillatfirstsight chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
I ship RedXRae here :)) more so than robrae tho ;)

I LOVE YOU