Reviews for Forgiveness is the final form of love
Missyr256 chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
Aww that was kind of a very sweet story... I liked it so much
But I have to say I thougt she would end up with pete , I was a little disappointed when I realised there was no happy-end for them.
Anyway there was still kind of a happy-ending at least she had her father back ;)
Really nice written would love to read more of that...
Shantigal chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
Awe what a sweet ending, had me in tears.
Shantigal chapter 5 . 2/20/2013
Oh shiznits
Shantigal chapter 2 . 2/20/2013
Hey ya, ummm I noticed a little time skip with Ben's age... In chapter 1 he was turning three the following week and in this chapter when Steve takes Bella home, Ben is five. Is that right? Or did I miss something along the way?
Scarlett chapter 6 . 1/11/2013
Please go on! i luf it! 3
Wendy chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I love itt pleasee go on!
Liza chapter 5 . 1/6/2013

I do read your story and i like it a lot. I like the way you write, and the entire idea of the story.
I hope you'll continue to write soon, I am very curious to what is going to happen.

Any ideas? If I would be writing, which fortunately I'm not because it would such, I would defenatly make Hatcher come in, he obviously know about her and the GSE and I'm pretty sure he isn't happy about it.

I hope this was a bit helpful and I do hope you'll continue to write soon!

Love, Liza

Ps: Sorry for the bad English but it's not my native..
Sherrie chapter 4 . 8/24/2012
This is a real good story! Green Street is my favourite movie and this is a real good plot and story line, but where's the rest of it!? You haven't finished it! I want it to be a while story so I can know what happens next. It's really good and I hope you finishes it and makes it a story. Great to far tho. Great work x :) ;)
lucy chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
could you update plz. really wanna know what happens next
BB chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
i like your story and hope you continue it :)
Tianimayteller chapter 4 . 7/10/2012
Aww I really like this story cant wait to read more :)
Keep going :)please
RoadwayFox chapter 4 . 6/7/2012
oh, this is getting really interesting, you shouldn't leave it) you stick to the characters and got an intriguing plot) i'd say go on and don't look back!)
Shantigal chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Great chappie! Loving the flow of your story
Charli chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
This story is brill you have to update soon cant wait for more. I really love this story and i really want to know what happens next
Ibz chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
I really like where your story is going, the fact that you are showing a part of Bover's character that we do not get to see in the film (as he is absolutely nuts)and you are not focusing your story just in Pete. I hope I can read more from you soon