Reviews for Things we give to others
IShipEveryoneandEverything chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
That was...BEAUTIFUL!
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
...Okay, I really liked this one, really, it is quite well done. Love it.

PS: I love your author's page.
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Oh my goodness, this is amazing! I love Riley so much, and all fifty of these things seem in character and add a whole new depth of emotion to our lovable geek! :)

I know it's been over a year and a half since you've updated, but I would be unbelievably ecstatic if you could write another (Please? For me? ;P). I'm fine with any of the prompts, but I would especially like to see number twenty written out (because who doesn't enjoy some lovely Riley angst?).

Again, wonderful stories! Hope you write more someday!
thesunwillshineclear chapter 5 . 4/26/2011
For some reason the image of Ian spinning in an office chair is hillarious to me... Anyone else? :)
Storystuff chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Aw, this chap was my fave, it was so cute! Poor Riley, but they'll make it through! :) *happyhappyhappy* The bunny thing is so cute ;)
Fizzy Fitz chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I love the not quite there, subtle references to Riley's past. The "but mostly it's the way he'll light up over the smallest things, and Ben wonders if he ever really had a childhood."

There seems to be so much said in such brief sentences, its (kind of, sort of) really great. (Love the kind of, sort of)
youdon'tunderstandineedpie chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
I'd love you forever if you did one for #6 ! xD
the woman is a wolf chapter 5 . 2/19/2011
"I mean, seriously, she can actually cook. I wish I could cook. Takeout isn't that great on a budget. You want some lasagna? 'S in the microwave. Ben, do you have anything to drink? Shaw, there's beer behind the milk. No, I don't know why it's there. But anyway, Monica is awesome. She can cook. And she's hot. Except she's kind of old. No offense. I mean, not old, but like…your age. Which is old. Kind of. Shut up, Shaw. Wait a minute…ew. Ew. What is- Ben?"

I laughed SO hard at this bit D It was so Riley-esque _ I just loved the way one moment he was talking to Ben, then Shaw then Ben, it was just so FUNNY!I mean SERIOUSLY!

This was one of the funniest things I've EVER read!

That really wasn't Ben's night though. I also loved the note on the fridge _ It was sweeeeet _

EXPLODING POP CAN :D Ah yes, good times _
the woman is a wolf chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
:'(

This chapter was so awesome but so saaaaaaaaaaaad :( I loved it to bits! It has to be one of the best things I've ever read.

Poor Beeeeeeeeeen! Poor Rileeeeeeeeeeeeeeey D:

GET WELL SOON BEN! *sobs*
the woman is a wolf chapter 3 . 2/19/2011
AHHHHHHHHHH I can't believe I haven't reviewed for sooooo long and now I feel really bad and think I might cry D: *clears throat* Soo...

Brilliant chapter _ I really loved it. They were all so in character _

I ADORED this chapter _

Ooh a mention! Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Adorable as ever!
DreamHard chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Made me laugh until my sides ached- I could so imagine that happening. I loved Shaw in this chapter, I guess the tinman really does have a heart. Anyway, for a request, I would love to see you do #21. Keep on writing!:)
Tanigi chapter 5 . 2/10/2011
Hee hee... Poor Ben. Things were looking up there for a minute, too. XD

Great chapter!
Riley Dolenz chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
I will say you have a really good writing style; easy to read and well told stories. I can so see this happening. I really liked the comradery between Riley and Shaw. It was a lot of fun to read! Please keep it up!

By the way, I know how addicting Sims 3 can be. :D
kat414 chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
please keep writing! it always makes me smile when i see you have another chapter :)
Laula chapter 5 . 2/9/2011
GLEE :). Anyway, I'm glad Ben finally got it into his head that Mt Dew is soo the way to go. Ian needs work, though. :) This countines to be good.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »