Reviews for Cold Start
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
BWahahahaha! Oh Kate, this was GRAND! Dean moaning and then being like "what the hell" when it's Sam. Great job!
Katydid43 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Amen to that! Definitely want to see more happy brother moments in 2011. Wonderful Job!
Shannz chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Wonderful imagery there, darling, lol :) Oh, Dean, I was enjoying that dream right along with you! Mmmmmmm...

Loved the little brother, smirking - and how Sammy saved his/our Dean.

I sincerely hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday and Happy New Year. Mine was great with some unexpected, but good surprises. I am SO glad they're in the rearview now though! Holidays are stressful no matter how hard you try to avoid it.

RL continues to be crazy but I'm hoping will slow down over the next couple of months. I always enjoy this time of year for that reason :)

Back when I can and maybe I can try my hand at a drabble or two again soon ;)

Edina Clouds chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
oh yes - could only go one way with that word sweetie (and yes I went there too!) Guess we can't help it

Happy New Year to you too

BarbaraGER chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Oh god, those are the moments I just WANT TO BE THERE! Right on the backseat!

Honey, I love this one. Let me guess, our conversation concerning stranding in desserts and other catastrophic disasters inspired you?

Thank you for dedicating this one for me! Now I have really good dreams tonight...yummy.

Dizzo chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh,oh, I love this so much - what a fabulous image; Dean stretched out naked on the back seat while his clothes are drying - I hope Sam remembered to park up somewhere discreet ... ;D

btw - I'm glad Sam's wandering hands knew when to stop wandering ... ahem!

*Suffers Impala envy again*
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
*loves* thank you for this! Delicious imagery!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Just finished reading a longer hypothermic Dean fic so this was spooky!

Loved all the scene setting details - the clothes steaming in the impala, the plaid covered seat then chucking in the back story in a few words - a yeti and a huge snow covered tree would be enough for a mini avalanche alright!

And yeah, in a non slashy world, definitely ammunition for little brother teasing!