Reviews for Fateful Encounters
Nerdette Love chapter 7 . 2/23/2011
Definitely a fun chapter! I can't wait to see what Bella's revenge could be, that could certainly be interesting!
Nerdette Love chapter 6 . 2/23/2011
Haha. Loved this chapter! I see the romance is going very fast but I guess that's all part of the mate concept. Very enjoyable chapter and I like the humour you put into the story, makes it more enjoyable when it's a light story to see something that makes you laugh or smile!
Nerdette Love chapter 5 . 2/23/2011
I very much enjoyed this chapter! Very enjoyable and sexy! I like how Peter knows nothing about Bella and still finds a way to show all of his sexual needs and kisses her and everything yet they've only met a few short hours ago. I like the way you show the 'mate' and mate draw, very interesting! Keep up the great work!
Nerdette Love chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
Quite enjoyed this chapter and the introduction of peter. This is the first story I've read with Peter in so it's a very new experience for me. And as we never really get to know a lot about Peter in the books this gives you a lot to work with which is enjoyable. I love how you give Bella these unusual pairings as I'm such a fan of non-canon pairings. On with the next chapter.
OnlyTheGoodeSpyYoung13 chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
haha cute i love it
Nerdette Love chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Short but sweet and that was a great ending! I loved the ending! You're really getting into the flow of the story and it's great! I'll continue reading the rest of the story soon! :D
Nerdette Love chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
So I've read the first two chapters now! The first didn't hook me as much as Angel with a Demon but I really liked this second chapter, draws you in really well! I liked Bella standing up on her chair, although I thought she was going to fall and it's a little out of character but it was still really good! It's great to be different! :D Keep up the good work!
delilah69 chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
that was an awesome prank by emmet! im surprised that jasper didn't pick up on bellas feelings of fear? and im glad that peter was able to save bella before it was a worse tumble!
Simaril chapter 15 . 2/22/2011
Another awesome chapter.

I'm glad there are still parnks going on.
LisaF29 chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
Great chapter! That was priceless! Not necessarily what Emmett did to Bella, that was mean, but Peter taking Emmett's fingers is great. Serves him right for messing up their date. And from the sounds of it, the others really didn't know what he was up to. Can't wait for more!
Bripearl chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
yay! im so happy ur back lol loved the chapter but sad bella and peter didnt get sexy time hehe update soon XD
hchambersmomx3 chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
Yeah your back! IT is a great redemtion chappie, but I'm always wanting more. So give it to me.
navybrat4 chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
this was really good please add more soon
MysteryTwiLover058 chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
Love it! Haha poor Bella... and Peter...

~_~ Keep it up!~
Lady Akina chapter 15 . 2/21/2011
Emmett was kind of cruel. She's still human. She can get hurt and that was dangerous. So what's going to happen in the next chapter? I'm curious! Please UPDATE!

-Baby K