Reviews for A Second Chance
sweetfury chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
I loved this last chapter. Maybe I'm just biased because Larten Crepsley was there... Haha and I loved the whole "I know you we're busy with Arra." Darren could be such a smart ass... but I think you're making Matt a bigger one. I love it!
BrizzyBabber chapter 23 . 11/17/2012
*:)
theamethystgirl chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Oh, wow! This is amazing! I liiiiiiiiiiike it!
Guest chapter 22 . 10/30/2012
its really good but it is so long
Raven6921 chapter 22 . 10/29/2012
good chapter:) update soon please:)
sweetfury chapter 21 . 9/30/2012
This is amazing! I love the way you write, and the ending is very suspenseful. Finally there's Steve! (And Vancha) Oh God what are you going to do Matt...
sweetfury chapter 20 . 9/16/2012
Wow, I think this was the best chapter yet. This makes me feel so conflicted though, I don't whether to be happy Matt is turning into Darren, or if I like Matt too much for that to happen.
Raven6921 chapter 20 . 9/15/2012
I hope you update soon:D this was a good chapter:) I can actually imagine the end of this chapterXD
BrizzyBabber chapter 19 . 9/10/2012
Omg why would a screwdriver be on the floor in the first place? But anyway enjoying it none the less
Raven6921 chapter 19 . 9/8/2012
good chapter:) I hope you update soon:D
sweetfury chapter 18 . 9/2/2012
Okay, finally. I had added this in my favorites like a week ago, but was determined not to review until I got to the end. Well, I can't wait for more, I mean Vancha? Now I defintley have to read it - even though there is already a great story here! Every refrence to the book that Matt doesn't understand makes me wonder how you remeber everything, it's a pretty great memory if you ask me. Just the idea is great, but it makes me wonder if Darren came back as Matt, how did Steve come back? He obviously seems like Steve not like a recarnation... but I'm here reading to find out. Awesome story.
timeandcirque chapter 18 . 9/2/2012
Omgggg he's gunna tell him :O
I love his cousins, i find them hilarious!
Seriously, this is one of the best stories on FF at the moment, you have to keep updating it! :D
BrizzyBabber chapter 18 . 9/2/2012
Omg! dont worry school does that to the best of us.
looking forward to the next update
Raven6921 chapter 18 . 9/1/2012
AHHHHHH please update soon:D what is going to happen next?!
BrizzyBabber chapter 17 . 8/23/2012
whoop whoop so the new mistery guy is Steve and suddenly he got transported back to his room with Harkat and Vancha. Yes?
well this is turning out to be better than expected!
keep it up!