Reviews for Nine Lives
Guest chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Finish this dam story before I capture you and make you finish it. Other than that loved it.
LadyJuxtaposition chapter 9 . 4/12/2014
Whew! Such an interestingly and exciting read, especially when going through the "hot-spots" of the story! ;) After this moment I'm beginning to like Link and Pit together as a couple; they are really made for each other, their bonds so destined and unbreakable.

Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter and see what happens next! :D
sslamajama97 chapter 9 . 10/19/2013
Wow, this story is good. I read the whole thing today, and I loved every bit of it. The plot's unique, and I LOVED the Pit x Link. I wish you could update this, but you haven't done so in a year and a half, so that seems unlikely. But, I really hope you continue with it someday, because I'd certianly read the rest of it.
Although Link seems to have gotten more content with being a neko, what Soren said at the end worries me. If he hadn't said that, then the last chapter probably could've been the ending, imo. But now I'm concerned, and really want to see what happens next. Looking at your profile, it says you updated your last story in May, so I'm not gonna count you out. Please, if you can, update this story. I'm sure a lot of people would appreciate it. Thanks for writing this! I really hope to see this again someday! Bye!
BlazeingEcho chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
This is really unique and funny! More PLEASE!
Marth Swordsman chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Well, that chapter was grand as well. I actually thought that it was the end of the whole story! It is also good that you tied- back-in the idea that even if Link is okay with being a cat now, that his mind will be transformed into that of a cat's also. So Soren NEEDS to break the curse, if he wants to save Link from the terrible fate of being doomed a cat for the rest of his days. I look forward to the next chapter, whenever it may be! This story is incredibly well-written, and it puts my work to shame ;) Keep up the good work!
Marth Swordsman chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
This was such a sweet chapter! The back story about how Link and Pit met was perfect! It fit really well. Also, some of the language in this chapter was amazing, like the line,"ghost of a smile." _
Marth Swordsman chapter 6 . 5/11/2013
Wow-this chapter was full of the conflict at full-effect, it seems. A lot of references to other brawlers! I thought that was clever. The end was GREAT! Samus and Snake got what they deserve!
Marth Swordsman chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Well, this chapter had some mixed emotions in it. First, really mysterious, then romantic, and then crazy neko Link! His inner cat really comes out here! I like it! I'm still afraid that Link will want to stay as a cat forever, and this chapter didn't give me too much of a reason to second-guess myself. Maybe, if Link is so humiliated in the next chapter, he will want to turn back to normal, but maybe everyone will accept him, and he will decide to stay a cat! We'll see...
Marth Swordsman chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
That was really good, because I've always wanted to see Link and Pit "change roles," so to speak! And it sure did happen!
Marth Swordsman chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
At first, I was thinking that maybe Link would have to be hurt nine times until the curse brakes. I was also thinking that he may have to turn completely into a cat. I like it better how he's literally half cat and half elf/Hylean. Really quite a different story, this is. Interesting how they have to go all the way back to the Smash Mansion, where if they hadn't even left, Link would never even have been harmed. I really like it!
Marth Swordsman chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Another very nice chapter! I'm scared that Link will want to stay a cat 4 ever! We'll see what happens next.
Marth Swordsman chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
What an interesting idea! It reminds me a little bit of "The Cat Returns," by Studio Ghibli. Don't know if you've seen it or not, but there's a girl who gets transformed into a cat, and they have to turn her back! I like where the plot is going! I'll read the rest!
wahhh chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
why you no update soon? It is getting sooo good! You two need to get off your arses and write the next chappie! I will love you forever if you do! XD
KittenNya chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
OMG, when i was reading this and Pit mentioned when they first met, i was like "oh please write about how they met!" and you did! This story is the best story with Link and Pit in a long time. thank you thank you thank you!
Shiera137Faustus chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Cat-Link... Link-Cat... LOL I like cats.