Reviews for Wind Up Dolls
OrangePeels4You chapter 6 . 4/23
Stop breaking my heart ;-;

First Hinata... Now Naruto? Who's next?! Kiba!?
Pinkish-Bluish chapter 24 . 10/1/2014
This took me for a real spin. I enjoyed reading this!
DinAHLOO chapter 24 . 6/3/2013
I just knew the story was at least a little inspired by Water for Elephants. Just knew it! I dont what to say, I mean, I've read your story Somebody and i can't choose a favorite. I love the way you put everything in it's perfect place, and that you have a crazy amazing writing style. I love it. You've found yourself another story favorite.
Lady Rini chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I have to say I have never read a Naruto story that has kept me on the edge of my seat in a while. This had so many twist and turns and I usually don't like that but i enjoyed this story alot. Great story.
sadistic dreamkiller chapter 24 . 3/12/2013
Damn. This was an amazing not your typical run of the mill story. I say that in earnest, and it was a refreshing break from all the predictable stories I've been sifting through.

It's a different take on things and the relationships aren't as defined so much by the actual Naruto series. You know, in the way that since Naruto and Sasuke were "bestfriends" in there, they didn't have to be here. These are the kind so AUs I've been searching for, and in this I've found one well-written example. :D You managed to create a world with them and pit the characters against things realistically. They may not be hardline in character but I definitely could see them actually doing what they did and no one was OOC. Even Orochimaru. Definitely Orochimaru, lol

Aaaand... your story's over. I loved it. It's filled with love and its details thought of, as all stories should be (but sadly aren't). :) Kudos to the quality of your storytelling, and hope you write more.
sadistic dreamkiller chapter 10 . 3/10/2013
Okay. I was supposed to review at the very end (finished or not), but I just had to leave another feedback here.

ITAKOOOOOOOOOOOONNNN! -squeals shrilly- Goddamnit, I was so surprised. It's a little niggle just there in the corner but DAMN there's ItachixKonan.

-breathes deeply- Okay. I'll behave now. And leave you alone until I finish the story. But seriously, this is the shit man, the story is so cool and unique. :D
Hevvie-chanxx chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
omg omg omg this is absoloutly awesome -does a creepy guy pose-
Hevvie-chanxx chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
awww dont make hinata die who will naruto love ! anway great start
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 24 . 12/2/2012
This is great. And I love the way you portrayed the SasuSaku-ness, though I'd personally enjoy that they ended up together sometime or something, but this is still incredible.

Oh, and I've never reviewed a story this many times. Twice was the max. If even.

This is my what, my 5th?

Next: Read Somebody or another one of your stories.
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 23 . 12/2/2012
Loved the ending. :)

Though I'm a little sad about Neji, Tenten, and Kiba, still on the streets. It makes sense, but I still feel sad for them. And Tayuya is dead right?

Do Ino and Sakura ever speak or something again? I felt they had too strong of a connection for them to never speak again...
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 19 . 12/2/2012
Alright, about this chapter, I remembered a conclusion I made a long time ago about Sasuke, and I wish I say to Sakura in this chapter.

"Sasuke is destructive. To himself, and even others sometimes. Be careful."

Is this quality what made Karin leave him?
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 17 . 12/2/2012
Phew! I was wondering who Sasuke's stepmother was, and all that I could think of was Kurenai, and I was kindasorta horrified.

I was relieved to find out it was a Fem!Orochimaru.

A little disgusted, but I see the sense it makes, and like that WAY better than Kurenai.
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
I reviewed the last chapter, but I forgot to mention I really like your taste in music.

MCR...Breaking Benjamin...loving you even more! And I'll make sure to check out Somebody. :)

And, seriously, this story should have at least like 1K reviews. 15-something isn't right.
Epic Otaku Cherry chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
Your story is definitely one of the best stories I have read.
Great writing style, kinda poetic, and expressive.

Great story. No "Flowers and Bunnies" world, the REAL world and a new view in outlook.

I can't think of any other words to express my love for your story.

I wish ffn had an All-Time Favorite Authors and Stories button, because people like you and your stories don't belong in the regular Favorites. Few other authors and stories are on that list.

I decided to review this chapter instead of the last because Ino's words at the end of the chapter brought a tear or two to my eyes, which is about as close to crying as I'll ever get.

I rarely review stories. I'm lazy; it's also too much of a PITA sometimes because I'm reading fanfiction on my iPod 99% of the time. So I usually have to review from there.

Keep writing.

Let me know if you write a book. A novel.

I'll be the first to read it.

Your new...fan? No. That would isn't good enough. ,

Epic Otaku Cherry.
Wash in with WAVES chapter 15 . 6/6/2012
kiss! and cuddle! so yeah reviewing...

this story makes my heart break, like all your other amazing stories! It's so tragic and i love your writing style! keep up the good work