Reviews for The Toilet Memo
Yoyi-Yi chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
OMG! I so love this memo! x33
Synera chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
This is an awesome memo. It totally made me laugh out loud for several minutes. Thank you so much for posting it. I especially loved the last PPS to Franklin about having permission to haunt the loo.
Hawki chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Heh, this works on quite a few levels, not to mention its short length being appropriate IMO. On one hand, we have Brody's botched attempt at revenge against Riley on mind. On another, we have him apparently kow-towling to Young with the rank of colonel...with Young being the only person with such a privilidge bar a visit from O'Neill or someone of similar rank. And on the third hand (the Ancients have been busy) we have the notion of Frankling haunting a toilet. On one extension of the third hand, it's a touching mention. On the other extension, we have a haunted loo scenario, which is instant win.

So yeah. Metaphors and mutations aside, good job.
MinaDestler chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Oh my god, this is absolutely awesome! Thank you for this :) And you're right. They need an extra toilet :)
Edwina B. Karch chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Ok that was just too funny, great memo. Keep them coming. Thanks for the laugh I needed it.
ThisMortalCoil chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That was epic. That last line made me think of Moaning Myrtle in Harry Potter.
samcarter2 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
This was hysterical. :) Thanks for making me laugh.