Reviews for Merry little Christmas
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
I missed House, Cameron and your stories so I finally decided to give this one a read. I'm very glad that I did. House & Cameron were both very in character but still possessed that loving, undefinable quality that only you seem able to give them. It was so touching and familiar to return to that and it makes your House stories - both those when they're a family and just a couple - very special. I also think your writing has improved since your older stories. Overall, this was great. I hope you come back to writing soon. :)
Savior Emma Swan chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
This is a very cute fic. I usually prefer third person in fanfiction, but you made second person work well. I needed this bit of fluff - thank you for providing it.
linelm chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Lovely story!
Airabelle chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Excellent!
lovefanfic55 chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
HEy Deminio...Happy New Year!...getting caught up on reading been gone over the holidays...and I love "Merry Little Christmas"...beautifully written and enjoyed how Cameron took care of him...loved House with baby Liam...thought maybe House might have popped the question on the second Christmas...thank you again and looking forward to the continuing chapters of your story...sal
ILoveHLaurie chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
aww i loved this :) such a cute ending and a lovely chapter :)

happy new year to you! :) x
catgrl chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
Wow, Good chapter i was waiting for Alison to tell Greg that she is pregnant.. The way Greg was with the baby was really nice...
fire90 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
So sweet...I liked it so much! *_*

Thanks! )
AllyCameron chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
This was the perfect Christmas! Now on to the perfect New Year's Eve? I'd love it!
Night Owl 33 chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
This was perfect.

Now something for the New Year...hint hint
DayDreamer077 chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
that's it? that's it? *pouts.

I want more. :( please. I miss ham. It's been so boring with Huddy. yuck!
Demy31 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
ohh! Ti kalo...oti ithela gia twra. Kala xristougena kai kalh protoxronia! Sto minima tha sou apantiso alla oxi twra, exw polles douleies. Ase.
catgrl chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow, That was some Christmas... Alison taken care of Greg on Christmas eve was really good...
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I loved it. Are you continuing this? Pretty please. Please. Why am I always begging with you? lol. I just realized it. lol.
ILoveHLaurie chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Loved this! I loved how she took care of him and how he gave in completely to her. The love and passion was so sweet and I loved how she tries to persuade him to take the deal.

Loved it. This is the way it should have gone! x