Reviews for A Christmas Dream
myselfdenver chapter 8 . 1/14
Ha Ha Good one!
myselfdenver chapter 3 . 1/14
It's the fans who love him?
StarryEyedReader chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
Ok I get it. You really hate Cuddy. And want him to not have a relationship with her cuz season 7 is boring ...

This is not much of a story is it?
StarryEyedReader chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
Is this about the fans of the show? Sounds suspiciously like us!
Cytherea4 chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
This was a really creative and different idea... I liked it a lot! Very interesting how you weaved everything together.

Though it does make me feel kind of like a traitor... since I stopped watching a while ago... but I'm still reading the fanfics when I can and waiting for you guys to tell me that the show has gotten good again and I can start watching! (LOL) ;)

Very nice hunn. )
Cytherea4 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Hi! Just wanted to let you know- I'm reading! Finally got the time to sit down and catch up! )

I'm going to read the whole thing before I leave you a real review, because you said it was just these 8 chapters, but I did want to say this before I forget- LOVE how House was thinking about going back to his logic and typical INDUCTIVE reasoning! So often, people call it "deductive" reasoning which is so wrong. Sooooo lots of love! ;)
valdad chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
I like how you are expressing how you watch the show and what you like about it it is very interesting. By the way I know who she is.
valdad chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
woohoo I did recognize the woman from the second door, I feel good about myself, this is like an OC test LOL.
valdad chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I finally found the time to sit and read your story and I'm liking it, i think i might know where it is going and I think it will be interesting.

Happy 2011

Mariana
pgrabia chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Hi! Um...I liked this up until the very end. To me it felt extremely anticlimactic. There was no resolution. It felt like the fic went in a circle, and fics need a resolution of some kind. He's back where he was when he began, essentially. So he's gotten a little insight but there's been no change. When he was in the clinic and they managed to direct him away from Cuddy's office I thought that he would end up no longer with her having not gone in to her but he still is. Nothing's changed. I realize that's where the series is at this point but why bother writing something that goes nowhere? I don't mean to flame or be mean; I just feel a little cheated as a reader to follow along, waiting for updates, for there to be progression or change, and then still be left hanging. You write well, I like your style, but I'm left frustrated and confused. Sorry.
Brighid45 chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
It is to be hoped this is a prophetic tale. Our beloved doctor is worth our support. Here's hoping we'll see our patience rewarded.

This is so lovely, G. Thanks so much for sharing it with us. I'm going to keep this handy so when discouragement sets in, there will be something to help me keep perspective.

Excellent story! :)
NanaK chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Thank you for a delightful story!
glenlivet19 chapter 8 . 1/3/2011
Great job with this fic Gertrude! Hopefully,, if we are all patient,,, we will get our Christmas wish!
pkfloyd94 chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
This was an interesting chapter how he was getting tired it was a metaphor in some ways for temptation. Giving him self up to sleep and taking the easy way out.

-Pk
Brighid45 chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
Patience. I keep reminding myself of that word when watching episodes from this season. We'll see how things go when episodes resume in a couple of weeks.

Here's hoping House has really taken his lessons to heart and will prove it to us over the rest of this season.

Great chapter G!