Reviews for Always knock first
Fan of Fiction 96 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Phhhhwwwooooaaaahhhh! so hot!
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
"Come for me Jamie."

I love that line. Absolutely love it.

This was fantastic! I love how James was scared.

: )
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Wow...*rereads it*. *rereads it again*. That was amazing. I kinda wonder what he's gonna tell jo, though. I never though Kendall would be the dirty talk . I loved thid .
RiaLuvsYou chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
noahfuckingcrawford chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Ahh! Loved it! Thought it was well funny when James said "I'll be lucky if i can walk let alone dance" xD.
TheHornyVirgin chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
O.O AWESOME! IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EFFIN HOT! I LOVED IT! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

IT WAS AN AWESOME CHRISTMAS PRESENT! THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR WRITING IT FOR ME! I L-O-V-E-D IT!

My favorite line was, "Come for me, Jamie." *faints from the hotness* :D And I LOVED all the delicious dirty-talk from Kendall! SO HOT! KEEP UP THE AWESOME WORK! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Fantastic work as always!

James is soooo hot in this! I love the solo scenes when he thinks about Kendall! Sooo hot!

And I'm gonna have to disagree with the summmary. Kendall should NEVER knock first :P

The sex scene was soooo hot!

You did a great job with the dirty talk!

I knew I was going to love it when you told me the outline and it was even better than I thought!

Fantastic!
fall into your sunlight chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Damn…this was sexy! Lol as soon as I read the summary I knew I was going to love this (:

I loved the part where Jo invited Kendall up to her room nd he was like no, nd thn hes thinking tht he wants sleep lmao.

The part with James hiding in the corner of the bathroom was just too cute for words :D and Kendall dirty talking was HOT as hell lmao. Like everything he said, I just loved lmao.

This was just too great for words :D
Redeeming Red chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That was just hot. XD Really, really hot.

Kendall talking dirty to James while they had sex was just amazing.

"Do you want me to #$% over this dresser so hard you can't walk for a week?"

-*brain melts* Love it.

& James fingering himself while thinking of Kendall. Ugh, fantastic.

Great job! I love this! :D
waterwicca chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
soooo good! :D :D :D now I have that really hot visual of James bent over a dresser stuck in my head... ty! ;D :D :D
upallnight-doitallwithlou chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this.

James was so vulnerable and desperate when Kendall walked in on him, and that was so ridiculously hot! I also loved that Kendall was so eager to help him out.

James freaking out and standing in the corner of the room had me in giggles.

This was amazing! I loved it.