Reviews for Honeymoon
barefootbean chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Gah, this is adorable. I love the part where Soren's having that brief argument with himself, "I only pretend to be a good person for you." Lovely line. But this whole thing was lovely. I've read this multiple times now and still enjoy it everytime I do so. The little details you think to include make for very vivid story-telling. Amazing work. c:
Aerin Skyfeather chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh gosh, this story. I love it so much.
It's so sweet!
Tilly Truilio chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I'm not sure why you rated it M because there didn't seem to be any really 'graphic' content but it was enjoyable to read anyways; though I do agree with Soren, I say report it for what it was and make her pay it back she had no right using his account (he really should close it out after he gets that paid off so she can't do it again).
Measured chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Ahhh~ This is so cute! Very nuanced and full of little scenes that make me happy~

- I only pretend to be a good person for you, he thought with the faintest movement of his lips. -

This is such a brilliant line. I had to go back and read it several times to get the full impact of it.

I have this mental image that you were like, flailing at the mini-argument, going THIS HAS TO HAVE CONFLICT AND ANGST, OR I WILL VOMIT!

Hee! You put the book there in the end!

And I am filled with happy fluffiness now :3 If I knew I'd get such an awesome thank you present for sending books, I'd send you em all the time!
Frah chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
aww, I love this kind of AU, this was lovely! awesome job, I hope you'll write more! 3
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
That was so interesting to read!
Meru-64 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
hau~ this was SO romantic, u r the best writer ever! i hope u make more. nipah!~