Reviews for The Trouble with Normal
Yuuri chapter 1 . 10/5
This is awesome.. Made my day.. Thanks for this story :)
tangerinee chapter 1 . 8/25
I love how Bones complained about everything, all the time. A* relatable character
Nike Scarlet chapter 1 . 8/14
You managed to fit ALL of my favorite ships into this fic... Good job! Not to mention how Bones just-God, he was so paranoid. But that last one...tht one broke me... I laughed and laughed and laughed and my sister has SUCH a resigned look because I tend to laugh...or grin...or cry randomly. Eh. ANYHOW, this is amazing!
Calculate Freedom chapter 1 . 8/12
The message I got from this was never doubt Spock's ability to protect his Captain. I actually had to stuff my fist in my mouth to stop from laughing out loud (I'm reading this at 11 at night). This is awesome and hilarious and you can't hear me but I am applauding it. Silently. With my touch screen telepathy.
pinkstripechewy chapter 1 . 7/1
buckysam chapter 1 . 5/23
This fic is absolutely amazing! I enjoyed this a LOT :D
PharaohsMagician chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
This was phenomenal! I was laughing throughout the whole story. I love the whole story. I am so happy you wrote this. My twin and I love psychology and see this was so awesome to read. I think it's spot ok with how you wrote it. Especially how they played chess until Pavel won and Bones have out the pamphlets. I especially enjoyed the ink blots and paint balling and the kilt and trust exercises. And the ending. Fantastic! I would absolutely love to see that one. But I wonder how the crew would work against a different crew. I think that would be awesome to read. I am so elated my twin told me about your awesomely brilliant story. I know we're going to read this over and over and over. It's just that awesome. You're an amazing author and writer. Cheers and ta for the smiles and laughs and giggling and imagery and so much more.
readingaccount chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Love it!
akirakurosawa chapter 1 . 11/6/2015
I love this! Absolutely love it!
Within Lives Darkness chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
This is like the ONLY story ever that has Star Trek paintball fighting, falling into each other's hands, admiring kilts and Scott's legs, sword duels, therapy sessions, and so much more. Awesome job! XD
Alexandria-reid-Winchester chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
xd love the story, have to admit about two paragraphs in and pictured this whole story with Agent Phill Coulson as the therapist, which made me pause several times while reading ti O try and get the air back in my lungs.
AiMila chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
i laughed all the way to the so reading this again
catbob1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I'm still coming back to reread this and enjoy it again. It's still hilarious and absolutely lovely. Still one of my alltime favorites. Thank you, again, for sharing your time and talent.
tanseynz chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
The easy way to weed out people totally unsuited to psychology would certainly be to give them a day with the command crew. In fact, a good way to stop psychological profiling altogether.
Laughed the whole way through this story.
AkaiMurasaki chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
this was amazing! i laughed outloud many times and the sotry gave me the warm fuzzies - which i needed today. the crew working well together was a beauty, protective Spock was a delight and grouchy McCoy was too erfect for words! thank you for writing this story!