Reviews for Stories
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Nothing quite like a story in the past, written about a story told in the future, based on actual events in the past but not as far back in the past as when the story was written, and then of course this past-future story changing the present (which is arguably the past and the future) to the extent of changing the past story due to the future story of the past events changing. Time travel can make for such fun paradoxes sometimes! Thank you for writing and posting this little brain-twister.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
A very unique and fun way to do a crossover story. I enjoyed it a lot.
Karshtakavaar chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I really enjoyed this. So often crossovers can end up mostly being about how one set of characters react to meeting another set of characters. This absolutely doesn't fall in to that category. I loved the idea of stories from the future affecting the past that in turn affected the future. Nicely done. I guess we'd better hope that Trip doesn't have too many of the stories from that series memorised otherwise things could get pretty awkward (although if it meant a fix to TATV, I could live with that).
Legolas0 chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
awesomeness! and very funny!

now you should do a story of daniels telling Russel all about the stories of Sisko...