Reviews for Folie à Deux
Meteor Gin chapter 9 . 7/2
I don't think that's quite right about Yuri's philosophy... but in any case, it's great that you finally completed it XD
Phoebiie chapter 9 . 1/12
Finally you updated this story! cant explain how happy I am. I even lost hope! Thank you very much!

Looking forward to read your next chapter soon.
Wow, it's been a while! I'm glad to see you're back and working on this story again.

I felt it was an overall good chapter (ending?), although the little plothole with Yuri traveling around the world on foot to find Estelle seems like it'd take longer than you think... It's too bad for Flynn, yet the best friends thing is sort of how they are with each other. Glad to see a happy meeting between Yuri and Estelle, with Yuri atoning for his stupidity and clarifiyng his love for her.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
Please update sooonnn! :) I really love your story 3
Rimona chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Please update soon! I've been waiting 2 years to read another chapter from you. I love this story. I do. I love it so much and would sell my first born child to get more chapters from you.
Reina Baby chapter 8 . 1/16/2013
This chapter...gets me...everytime. ;w; /cries in corner.

Reina Baby chapter 5 . 1/16/2013
and yet another beautiful chapter has graced my eyes. Yuri is so damn stubborn. XD he really should learn to be better at showing his emotions!
Reina Baby chapter 4 . 1/16/2013
I've read this story so many times but never gotten the chance to review. It's such a great story and I'd just die if you updated it. Please. When you get the chance. 3 it would mean a lot to me. :)
YOUR FANGIRL chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
Vesperia Lover chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
WOOOOOOOW! Wow! I was not expecting that! O_O I was lurking for a while but that was so good that I had to say something! Looking forward to the next chapter!
Salmonie chapter 8 . 9/25/2012
Yes! He finally admitted it well at least to himself but its a start anyway
Salmonie chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Wow so much misunderstandings
Salmonie chapter 6 . 9/25/2012
Salmonie chapter 5 . 9/25/2012
Going to the castle
Salmonie chapter 4 . 9/25/2012
Aww nice angst you have there