Reviews for Why Me?
yay!
JuneGilbertVivianRaeven chapter 2 . 4/14
Could you PLEASE make it clearer who's speaking?... That would make the story more enjoyable. Also making timeskips clear. This chapter was incredibly jarring, despite me going on a unit fic craze these past few days.
Lavendor Queen chapter 56 . 10/28/2014
I swear Kara is a tiny bit of a mary-sue. I mean, Aella? Along with Black Kara and DBK? That seems really OTT for human. I also think this because I have never seen anyone like this before, I mean, I know people thats been in mental homes, had care homes, turn absolutely nasty on people and I've even experienced a lover dying and leaving me, but this is WAY to OTT for me... But I still find it interesting to read so I'ma carry on with that...
CelebiGamer chapter 52 . 9/7/2014
You would totally fit right in at Cafe Mew Mew, Kara! XD
CelebiGamer chapter 44 . 9/7/2014
Oh... It was Alex.
Not Austria.
RoseBlack13 chapter 69 . 7/28/2014
One of the best stories ever! XD
Gracia F chapter 33 . 6/13/2014
Hi! I really like your book. It is really exciting and makes you want to read on to the next chapter. Unfortunately, not many books do that for me so there is a good point. Another thing good is your choice in words, the book is funny and has hardly any mistakes. One bad thing though is... WHERE IS ROMANO D:

(First Review, sorry if it isnt good!)
Strawberry chapter 44 . 4/10/2014
I'm guessing here
Fire truck
...dark wood circus?
Guest chapter 62 . 9/21/2013
Oh. My. God. Lovino. Yes. Just yes.
Luvrainluv chapter 68 . 7/12/2013
As a piece of advice you should mark this story as complete. I seriously confused myself not reading this author note then reading the next one.
On another note, this story was great! I look forward to reading the sequel :)
DancingDragonGirl9 chapter 69 . 7/11/2013
*screams of fangirlish joy* we all love you for this! 8D
Masaki-Hanabusa chapter 68 . 5/25/2013
Yes! Sequal! You know I can't wait!
Masaki-Hanabusa chapter 67 . 5/25/2013
Genius Vash is a genius!
Awwwwww! Yong Soo. *Gives hug* You poor dear! I'd never give you up daze!
Masaki-Hanabusa chapter 66 . 5/25/2013
Have Gilbert move out and live with Eevee. Extra room now available.
Masaki-Hanabusa chapter 65 . 5/25/2013
I love your mom.
So if your mom is Ranka, and you're Tamaki, who's Haruhi, hmmmmm?
Yay! 400th review!