Reviews for Why Me?
Astera Anthem chapter 28 . 1/8
they stole your money, your free buffet pass thing, destroyed your painting, created a ton of messes, and (kind of) bullies you. But you still say at least you guys don't hate me? goodness girl. I would've snapped as soon as they started everything. I get pretty annoyed but I like the story... somehow 3
fivesecsofanime chapter 42 . 1/3
Aren't we all a Hetalia fan girl/boy?
I really am enjoying your story!
It's much better than the ones that are like 10-20 chapter long...
Heck, I can't even write a story this good!
fivesecsofanime chapter 18 . 1/2
I am really enjoying this story so far!
But, when will France come into this story?
*starts to sing NANANANA*
Sorry... I am obsessed with that song.
SomeoneThought chapter 69 . 12/21/2015
Of course I'll love it! Your writing is one of those things that gets (somehow) even better with age!
SomeoneThought chapter 68 . 12/21/2015
YAY THERE'S GONNA BE A SEQUEL~! I have loved this fanfiction. Thank you for writing so wonderfully, Ellie. _
SomeoneThought chapter 67 . 12/21/2015
I just noticed how much I look like Lithuania. :P With Austria's glasses. Seriously, I have the exact same hair as Liet and the same glasses as Roderich. Heh, randomness.
SomeoneThought chapter 66 . 12/20/2015
Gaah I hate periods. Especially when they don't start until you've had like a week of preliminary cramps and by then you stop using pads because there's no point at the moment and then you wake up and you underwear is covered in blood and ugh I don't like this week at ALL. .
SomeoneThought chapter 65 . 12/20/2015
... I was just ignoring the absence of the mother, actually.
SomeoneKnew chapter 64 . 12/20/2015
Happy Christmas! u
SomeoneKnew chapter 63 . 12/20/2015
Lovi... and yes I know you hate being called Lovi. What are you going to do about it, eh? And anyways, I am going to retract your invite to the tomatoe party if you keep being racist, chigi-bastard. *sigh* I'm spending far too much time around chigi-bastard, it's (cue fandom reference/direct quote from a book) 'introducing drift in my speech patterns'. You're not allowed to call Ludwig 'Nazi'. Anyways, Hitler was Austrian so if you call anyone that it's Roderich. But don't! Anyways, great chapter.
SomeoneKnew chapter 62 . 12/20/2015
I BROUGHT THE TOMATOES! TOMATOE PARTY WITH ME AND TONI AND LOVINO AND WHOEVER ELSE WANTS TO JOIN (except people we don't like who will get rotten tomatoes thrown at them) XD
SomeoneKnew chapter 61 . 12/20/2015
Siriusly, how the Azkaban did Basch get a Peace Prize acting like that?
SomeoneKnew chapter 60 . 12/19/2015
Fear of heights isn't caused by the height; it's caused by how humans naturally want to jump off that height, just to fall. It makes us nervous how we want to do this, but we want to anyways.
SomeoneKnew chapter 59 . 12/19/2015
*blink* Some dogs, I can understand. Like , or Fluffy. But not every dog. What about Gladiola the poodle?
SomeoneKnew chapter 58 . 12/19/2015
Less hyper now. :) With Hetalia, I always feel awkward talking about 'living in America' or 'moving to England' and don't even get me started on 'people born in Canada'. I'm glad Kara's sane again.