Reviews for December Tragedies
Nova's Galatic Cosmos chapter 2 . 11/24
I'm sobbing this is beautiful
Beautiful. Heartbreaking, terrifyingly sad, but beautiful.
Blue Bird Syndrome chapter 2 . 6/24
I expected this.
I goddamn expected this to happen.
Why, author, why?
Why must you write such a sad story so beautifully?
The Rambler13 chapter 2 . 1/6
Dammit. It's 12:15 on a school night (morning, now...) and I'm not going to sleep for at least anther hour now because you left me BAWLING.

That was the most horrible depressing amazing sad terrible beautiful thing I have ever read and I think I may love you.
rednightmares chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
crying on my computer is bad,but i continue to do it...
Jacthine chapter 2 . 4/17/2014
Literally crying right now, fuck you. I expected a nice little story that would get me sad and maybe have to lie down a little, but no. What I get is a broken heart and quiet sobs so that I don't wake my family at one in the fucking morning. That was the worst and best Fanfiction I have read, oh gosh, and now I need to show everyone I know it so they can share my absolute pain. On a final note; fuck this, I need a tissue, I love and hate you. That is all.
Vyudali chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
I skimmed through this and it still made me cry.
Utapri4ever chapter 2 . 1/12/2014
I've never cried so hard in my life TTTT this short story is amazing! The feels!
Alix the Alien Cyborg chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
oh, trust me. You made me cry. Do not worry about that.
I can't even imagine how Arthur must feel, either. ._. I wonder if he'd blame himself, somehow, because I can see him feeling like even though he was just trying to prevent this he still caused the argument which might have caused Alfred to collapse, and maybe he should have tried harder to make sure that Alfred didn't go out into the cold, and...yeah.
As someone who lost my brother to suicide a few years back, this story really hits hard for me. God, Matthew must be in so much pain right now.
Now, I must go off to try and make as many of my friends read this story as possible! Of course, none of them ship RusAme, but...still. I'll try. Because every person in this fandom needs to read this story, I'm not even kidding. Oh God I think this is the longest review I've ever written but a story like this needs a review this long.
And while I'm here, I'd like to add that your other stories are equally awesome. I just read Strange Hearts a couple days ago, I really liked that one. Again, quite sad.
Jane chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
YOU re fascinating just like Ivan) And this story is heartbreaking. Thank u.
SasuNaru0158 chapter 2 . 7/29/2013
Oh my gosh! I cried so hard...and what sucks was i was reading to a friend at work and we started balling hoping our boss wouldn't come in to see us like that! I have to tell you though that this story was so gooooodddddd! I loved it and made me so emotional...thank you so much for writing this story!
Shiny Bachuru chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
God damn it all. I cried.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/4/2013
Dude. That frickin killed me. Wow. I'm sobbing!
DM-sama chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
Uuuurgh. No, no, bad tears! NO! STAY STRONG, GIRL, STAY STRONG-

*breaks down in a hot mess of tears and despair*

You terrible, beautiful person, you. You made me all sad. Now I have to drown myself in a river- I mean, Rusame fluff. Yeah. Lots and lots of fluff. ;w;
MercuryFumes chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
Oh my God. I never cry at fanfictions, but this was written so beautifully. I can relate a lot to Ivan, and you wrote him exactly how I would react in a situation such as this. I just can not get over this, and it makes me want to kill the America i'm roleplaying with for killing off Alfred.