Reviews for Portable Passions
mistic-gal chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
so far this is the most funny and cute h/g 1-short story haha!
327 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
this may have been the cutest Harry/Ginny fluff i've EVER read. i absolutely love it. i actually am going to read it again. great job :D
littlemissliketofight chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Oh sweetness! Yay!

This is the first Harry/Ginny fic I've read and I'm so glad. Being only in the fandom for a couple of days and gagging for more Ginny and Sirius, this fic is sweeter than the Honey Almond Chicken I made for dinner tonight, and made me much happier. x
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Brilliant! Absolutely fabulous! Thanks!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
what an interesting portkey destination.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
That was sweet! Great job! :]
piccolabimba chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
Really cute. The pyramid is a good idea with the portkeys
Manos The Hands of Fate chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
very nice, very sweet
ShibiChicken chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Nice, long story, very good, long, you still should consider grammar if you know what I mean. You don't do
This after every time someone speakd. You just do this
Ok? get my point? Great story. I thought it was very original and I felt that you needed to describe the battle of the four thugs in better presicion. Otherwise great and you should write more on this subject.
aphinitea chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
the best harry potter fanfic i ve seen so far, although the speech b4 the kiss was a lil too long for me...hehehe ol...gud job!
animezebra chapter 1 . 11/11/2002
it's hard to find a one-shot fic with a plot, but this one has both! The plot is great, and i really like the banter. Every person is in character. The kidnappers were something totally unexpected, which is great, and i love the idea of the pyramid. ok, i know i'm rambling, but i can't find anything bad about this fic.

Harry and Ginny are my fav couple in HP. Keep writing fics! This is great
astronanard chapter 1 . 6/26/2002
Great fic!

But why hasn't this been posted at Gryffindor Tower? This SHOULD be!
Julephenia chapter 1 . 4/26/2002
I really thought this was sweet and fluffy! Nicely written. Could you try to continue?
Beccs chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
Aww! Its adorable!
Stupid People Stalk Me chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
It was so sweet! You have to write more!