Reviews for Candy Canes
Aimee chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Awww,

Cute story(; I loved it, xo
past decembers chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Aw, this was so cute. :)

I saw the CANDYCANES secret message before I read the Author's Note, so I'm feeling pretty proud of myself right now. ;)

-Bridgit x
OneDream 2Dream chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
That took 20 minutes to read while watching NCIS. Amazing job! I loved how the first letter of all the messages spelled CANDY CANES! I wouldn't be able to write something that long under pressure! I love Christmas! Anyways, great job and keep writing!
smile'ley chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Awww :( Can't you make it like...until at least 30? :( I'm really gonna miss your SWAC stories :( Now I can't watch AND read anything about them :( Can't you make it until at least 30? Pretty please? With cherries on top?

Great story, by the way :)

Please consider writing more... I don't watch SWAC so much anymore, and this is like the next episode for me... So please?

Love lots,

smile'ley
WorldofIllumination chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Abbie, you definitely did NOT disappoint. In fact, you never do. :)

I should've been the first to review... ): But I've been on vacation.

AAAHHHHH! I haven't read a good, long one-shot in SO long. :D I seriously LOVED this. :) It was so cute! I loved how you transitioned through so many parts (and by the way, it's great when you "ramble". I can never write more than 2,000 words.) - it really shows how Chad changes, for the better. ;)

[Santa Gave You To Me, All Hail Santa – Love, Wifey ]

LOLOL, Wifey. That's such an adorable thing to call her. XD All Hail Santa indeed. :)

And Alli the twin is so awesome! Just sayin'. ;)

Love,

Allisa :)

P.S. I wish you wouldn't stop writing SWAC. But I can't blame you for changing categories, since I'm doing the same. I'll keep reading your stories, especially if their Rose/Scorpius. ;)
li'miss sunshine chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I loved this story! so cute! XD
TeddyLuver chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Awwwwwwwwwww. *jumps into big pile of cotton candy fluffiness* That is just too cute for words, Abbebi. :) Here's my longer and much better review. ;D

[The little Jack Russell in human form that just loves to yap at me.]

Hahahahahaha, Sonny as a Jack Russell? So true. xD

[That's practically saying I hate little kids (which is true) and bunny rabbits (also true).]

Oh, Chad. ;)

Awww, Chaddy's watching So Random! *coos* How sweet. ;) I love how she always gives him a candy cane. :D And I adore these stories that show their relationship throughout time with a single common element. :)

[It's a little candy cane with Nice Acting, Merry Christmas—Sonny in gold on a ribbon wrapped around it.]

They planned the whole thing! I wasn't expecting that. xD Very nice twist. ;)

["That was two years ago. When we were dating!" I reminded her. "So unless you feel like hooking up again ... NO!"]

That is such a Chad thing to say. xD And I love, love, love the image of CDC being piled on by hordes of sugar-crazed, hyperactive children. xD

*snorts* Chad Dylan Shortman. *cracks up* Ahem. And the mention of Chad's awesome couch, don't think I didn't catch that. ;)

And it's sooo obviously adorable Chad's just thinking about Sonny when he writes his vows. *squeals* Super duper cute!

[I haven't seen her in ... well I haven't seen her in about 2 hours. She hasn't seen me in about two weeks.]

LOL! Chad Dylan Cooper is a STALKER CREEP! xD xD

And of course, no Channy Christmas fic would be complete without a kiss under the mistletoe. ;)

LOL, Mrs. Munroe is hilarious. xD Like mother, like daughter I suppose. xD

[I have four guesses as to who that is; 1) My crazy wife. 2)Her crazy Mother, 3)My crazy daughter, 4)My crazy son.]

This made me laugh. xD Poor Chad, lol. ;) He's surrounded by crazy people.

I love, love, love how all the notes spelled out CANDYCANES. I didn't even notice that at first! But it's adoorabbllleeee. Super duper job, Abbiekins! I'm sure Alissa will adore it. :)
love her against reason chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
..how did I not notice that the messages spelt 'candy canes' xD

anywayss, I like all the fluff. It's so cute. :3

anyways..

*goes to tell servy and kandy that you might be stopping writing swac fanfics* they like your fanfics..
scarlettjohansson chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Awhhh adorable :D
WhimsicalWonderland chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
HOLY FREAKIN GOSH. How did you write all of that?

Not saying that I didn't love reading it all, but that was so long and I give you props for finishing. I, personally, would have given up, but hey. :D

Anyway, like I said, this was an awesome story. Allisa will love it.

-Chas
Quadrant Queen chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That story was AWESOME!It had everthing u might ecspect in channy!It was soooo cute!I lov it!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
oh wow! that was awesome!
jesslovesyou chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I want to say two things.

1. Your story is amazingly great and i loved it

and

2. I love how the story was so great and long and I can't believe it only got 7 reviews? Such a great story! Keep up the great work :)
Your daughter chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Abbebi, that was AMAZING! so cute and fluffy and perfect. :D I'll leave a longer review when I login, but I just wanted to let u know how much I loved it. :) -teddykins
FreeToLive603 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Oh, gosh. You shouldn't stop writing SWAC fan fiction. Stories like this keep the SWAC love alive. It was so fluffy and perfect for the holidays. Merry Christmas! :)