Reviews for Need a Light?
ACSmart13 chapter 1 . 2/16
(Smirk)
Karigane chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
Teehee this is sooo cute
x-shadow-x-kisses-x chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Hahahah :') this is awesome
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
good story
sckid chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Adorable and funny!
PoorQueequeg chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Lol, I would love to see some actual bantering in the new movie! We can but hope right? And I totally feel you on the writing-for-free thing. Will make an effort to check out your stuff!
renaid chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I read it and loved it and just went and bought your book on , too, so, thanks for all the good reading! I'm saving that for my plane ride in 3 weeks!
bluehorserunning chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
*snicker.*

that was fun.
CocoChanel88 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
lol. Your academy S/U stories are awesome, definitely your best work!
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
I never even realized it was written in first person, it flowed that smoothly... and I love innuendos! XD
angym chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I always enjoy your stories!
Awesomeperson chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Cute LOVE
modest-goddess chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
short but charming
Flink88 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
On the whole, I dislike fanfic written in the first person. When you're dealing with a well-known universe, you have to get it absolutely spot-on or the whole thing sounds and feels out-of-character - and therefore substandard.

I was pleasantly surprised with your story. There was the right mix of humour, inner-monologue, dialogue and description. But, most importantly, this felt like Uhura - at least the Uhura you've introduced us to in the D.E universe. Nicely done.

Have you considered writing something about S/U not related to Descartes' Error? I know you've recently finished a story that takes place away from the academy... but, I was thinking about something that will take you out of/destroy your comfort zone.
Saariaa chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
It was a very cute one-shot. I giggled. keep writing :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »