Reviews for Letter to Santa
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Very sweet - I love that Ianto always looks after Jack.
Gmariam chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Wonderful! It's amazing how you can create such depth in such a short, seemingly light piece. The bit about the labels was just brilliant. I love how easily you can write Ianto, without making him a caricature of his television character, or an idealized version of the character we lost. He just seems so very real. Which is probably why he is my favorite and so many other's favorite as well. Jack is larger than life, and Ianto truly grounds him in your fics. You're very talented. Can you cook up a new season for us, perhaps?
Can't wait to read the next one soon! Gina :)
Sandysan2013 chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
I loved it 'cause it was sweet and sappy and full of Janto love. Merry Christmas!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
ohmygoodness! that is simply the sweetest thing i have ever read :) x
casey0219 chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Loved this AND the first story. I think you and Torchwood fanfic go together like pork and apple sauce.
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Oh, this is good writing.
jayni1000 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Awwwww! And that's all I can say!

-Jayni
Mirumo chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Those guys can be real kids, don't they? Ianto being all happy at the idea that Santa likes him, Jack playing with trains ...

You might have spotted on one of Ianto's rare flaws : he's too angsty and insecure when it comes to his relationship with Jack (though who could blame him, really ; I'd be like him if I dated the big immortal ball of flirting that is Jack Harkness). His over-reading was a nice way of showing how he feels. In fact, I liked that the story started with this simple cute and funny sequel, turned out to be about Jack and Ianto's "What are we?" issue (ah, The Talk : scarier than The Master, isn't it?), and eventually ended with Santa again. It was a lovely circle, with the letter as a base.

Gotta love "aunt Myfanwy" : awesome idea. I can very well imagine Jack laughing out loud when hearing that name. And the lewd notes via trains? I've got to try this.

Once again, it was a huge pleasure to read, fun, cute, clever, cunning, also a great sequel, and a beautiful Christmas (well, technically, post-Christmas) tale. Won't you please write something that I don't appreciate and enjoy, it would be an interesting change!

Seriously, I wish you, your loved ones and your characters a Happy New Year.
mysterious advisor chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Cute, fluffy and perfect for a snowy day Lovely piece. Thank you!
brionyjae chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Wheeeeee! :D Sorry for the late review, I have been busy with family stuff, the horror! xD Such a cute little addition! :D I love Ianto's little interjections into his own letter, like the 'lewd' thing! OH and you have Jack and Ianto's avoidance re: The Talk perfectly, as always. You are so clever to have thought of the sticky labels, with Ianto's heart and Jack's... posterior ;) hahahahahaaa oh that word, brilliantly selected :D Thanks for the great present :D
2910leiv chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
wonderful,so sweet :-)
deetatarant chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Yuo

adorable, cheesey romantic... but what a lovely warm softie fic to start the day with... thank you...
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Hahaha, if anyone Jack would definitely make a child's train set dirty by sending lewd comments. XD
Stormreaver01 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
A great sequel! The familiar dancing around of the subject close to both men's hearts, but still too scary to acknowledge to each other. Well written and a worthy sequel to your first story. Loved how you ended it with the 'miracle' of the letter actually printing, being placed under the tree and being delivered via the Rift ... fitting conclusion.