Reviews for First Christmas
Kksmum chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
Again awwww!
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
awesome story really sweet glad that Edward and Bella r awesome parents
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
What a fine take for a winters night

Reb
LezCullen chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
This was a wonderful heart warming christmas story. I love the way you have Edward reflect!
Raum chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Hi!

I'm glad that finally Edward and Bella got their first Christmas together...and what a special one!

Congrats,

- Raum
denninelli chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Lovely
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Aww so beautiful.
favludo chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I didnt want to read this in case it contained Jacob with Ren as Im so not a fan of reading anything with that pairing however I am so glad I did decide to read after all. What a beautiful first Bella-Edward-Ren Christmas story! And thats great you write Bella being able to feed Ren too, it was sad she never got to experience that in the books. Thanks for posting :)
capitaine-awesome chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Loved it of course, btw... the christmas star really happened. scientifically proven BUT it wasn't a star, it was the reflection of the planet venus onto earth.
Janiriki chapter 1 . 12/31/2010

J
ewatt.marion chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Delightful :) I am still trying to catch up on your stories though.
jeasterl chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
great as all your stories

just sitting here it is so cold must have gotten below 60 this morning (hey stop throwing things) hope you had a good Christmas and will keep giving us the presents of your writing
Camilla10 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
So, another fast forward. Wondrful lemonade, BUT

Is vampire Bella nursing her daughter? with what? Don't tell me a vampire can have milk! You ll' have to explain this quite extensively when the time comes.

And, if vampires bite each other every time they have heated sex, at the end Bella and Edward would be more scarred than Jasper! Or not? And why not?
Vampirelovetoo chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Fantastic and hot as always! I laughed so hard at imagining the Denalis at church! Oh and Emmett! Loved it. I hope you had a great Christmas and the new year brings you joy!
baynewen chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
BEAUTIFUL and BRILLIANT, love Daddyward he such an inspiration!