Reviews for To Travel Hopefully
Go Outside chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Such a wonderful story! Thank you
dmf1984 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Just found this today and I have to say I completely LOVE it! I think I have been a Scotty/Uhura shipper forever and you have gotten them exactly right, from the original series to the movies and beyond. Here's to you!
cilepe chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Deathwish McCoy. :) That was very sweet. And that they headed to her place-via engineering-priceless and spot on!
SunnyInOregon chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Awesome story. Scotty and Uhura are my favorite characters and I love them even more when they are paired together. Love how you wrapped up their story after the movie. McCoy was great, especially the morning after. (lol)
MPRose chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Very well done! I really enjoyed your story, in part because of this pairing. There's so few (well-written) stories about them...

The McCoy Scotty interaction was spot-on. Actually, you did well in capturing the friendships of all the characters, just like in ST5. Whatever other letdowns that movie had, it did show the crew as friends better than all the other movies.
Kay Em2 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Fabulous! Really nicely done, with everyone in character, and nice touches of humour.

:-)