Reviews for More Than One Thousand
Scar of hope chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
well, you ruined my mascara. congratulations. i hope your happy.
WWWAAAHHHH chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
God its so sad! I cant stop crying right now!
The-blackfirewolf chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
ENJOYED IT. Dude I'm fuckin BAWLING MY EYES OUT. It started off so fluffy and cute then... Just killed me just WAM right in the feels. I'm STILL sobbing and you can bet this one will be on my mind for quite a while.
Demigoth C. Emo chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Aw, kawaii...

Wait...whoa whoa whoa, what happened to Mikey nine years later, kana kana?
dwds chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
That is so sad. It's beautiful, though.
Tarume chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
This is a pretty bomb fic. the beginning and the end are really cute and the middle was soooooo sad! and even though it was sad i liked how the turtles handled it-in all the other death-fics when one turtle dies the rest fall apart and cant bring themselves together enough live, so i like this because while sad, there is still a future for the turtles left. thank you for writing this.
soulfullySoulful chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Aw... Touching. I really liked the story, especially with the whole picture idea. Great job. Have fun and keep writing!
RianLena chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
There really should be a fluff category in the genres... Even though it is a sad kind of fluff there is some brofluff going on here. Good job!
nim draug chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
you made me cry... sniff x
Brit-Charm chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
That... was so cute :3
BlueBumbler chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Such a wonderfully written, heart-wrenching story. I adore how it starts with them as children and then finishes where it left off.

Very great work, had me crying at several parts. And for being your first work into the TMNT verse, it's amazing!

I really hope you keep up the good work, because your writing style is the best I have seen in quite a while. 3
thehappystalkerball chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Wow, this was a great read. I think you got the family dynamic down pat and you even managed to inject some humor among such a sad story. And sweet as well. It was very well put-together and I could just go on praising it. I hope you write more here!
ChiakiAngel chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I'm really glad that I decided to take a look at this. You write very well, and the emotions are spot on. Mikey was right, he would miss him. :(
Alu In Chains chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
For a first story, I really loved it. The mood was sad, and at about the time all three brothers were reminiscing their childhood about the fourth, it was really hard not to cry...

This has to be my favorite TMNT fanfic so far, out of the many I've read. I really hope you write more soon. Everyone was in character, even when they were twisted into such a tragic situation. And one of the best qualities is that your story really highlights the relationship between the brothers. That's exactly the kind of brotherhood I could picture Don and Mikey having, since Raph and Leo always seem to be fighting.

Anyway, amazing story. I loved it. )
Puldoh chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Awww you made me almost cry. This ficcie was so sweet and cute, and sad. Thank you for writing it... it was awesome. One of my new favs.