Reviews for Vide Cor Meum
Albettina chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
I'm italian but I didn't know this song! Now I know that it is written by Hans Zimmer and Patrick something xD anyway, it's very very beautiful ! And shivers run all over my body while I was listening it! Wow! And you have done a very great job with this fan fiction and your interpretation of the song!, compliments! There is love, angst and sadness, a wonderful mix! I know that it's a finished story, because the plot is perfect so, but I hope you can do some missing moments maybe! I keep my fingers crossed! ;)
Sheiky81 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
There's only one word: WOW.
pokemon-hogwarts4eva chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
its a kay story
MattelUni chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Normally I dont review oneshots, but that was beautiful, just wonderfull. Keep up the good work.
fan2fic chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Hey Wyn it's super! That was amazing! I could feel Harry's heartbreak!
pipenerd chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
I loved Tom's tenderness to Harry in this story. Hannibal/Claire is one of my favourite pairings and this fic recalls Hannibal helping Claire resolve her own secret heartaches. Though I admit that I did not 'get' the cannibalistic lyrics of the opera before reading this...
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Beautiful piece!
Mcrluvr02 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This story was very well written. I loved it a lot, and it made me cry a bit
Black Alice Butterfly chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I...This...Wonderfully amazing. I've never read the fic that inspired this wonderful piece of art, but unfortunately I must. You are a talented writer, far better then I will be in a long time. You made Tom Riddle/Voldemort and Harry your own, breathed your own form of life into them. And their love is so visible, it's like you can hold it- but at the same time, you can't. This was just...beautiful. I really do wish it had more reviews, but unfortunately this is all I can give you- I am only one person.

Good-day to you,

LaTiL chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
very sweet! I'm not creative right now, but I love it.
Blessed By The Goddess chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This story was so sweet. I really liked it. It was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful
christis chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I enjoyed this story very much. I have found myself reading more stories where the pairing is HP/LV(TRJr) and thankfully they have all been well written. Bravo, darling, bravo, on a job well done :-)
123-321 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010