Reviews for Destiny Cafe
Dario Flaman chapter 22 . 5/11
I love this! It's really cute, funny and awesome! I do hope you continue. Hahah...this chapter made me laugh so much, the hostage thing , Sora and Riku singing and Riku saying:

"If you're trying to turn me straight it's working"

But my favorite will always be...

"Go outside and greet her you drooling moron!" XD
ViperxVenom chapter 22 . 12/14/2014
I'll do all four types of reviews!

Comment: OMGOMGOMG SoKai, so cute! Sora be so oblivious lol! Luv the story, keep righting, lol!

Review: All in all, this story is a hit. Banter is light and playful and resting on the knife's blade of maturity as well. Stpry could go on forever, but then f-ing Sora anf f-ing Kairi, won't ever be together and I won't die happy.

Criticism: FUUUUUUUUUUUUU*K YOU SIR! Over a year, and not together? Sora isn't that dumb! Also, there are times when it feels the story doens't progress at all, and conflicts/storyline opprotnities are often misused, or forgotten.

Head-to-Keyboard (Most Literally):dftylerhyiokhyfgrtfhyiighrjuyiyhfgk,;' (that hurt)
ViperxVenom chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
So this far into the story, I have seen very few errors, and I love how you always show what's important by how you detail them. A minor, part of the story? Small, simplistic details, and I like that. One thing I could say is that character actions have started geting repetitive, and the fact that Sora and Kairi aren't together yet has just gotten to such an unreal plain it's annoying.

This is the part, where I review like a reader, and not pretend like I know what I'm talking about.

OMG! Sora and Kairi are so cute together! Sora should just ask her out already! What a wimp. He needs to grow a pair! When you said Goofy was Sora's dog, I thought of the disney goofy on all fours. Pretty disturbing. I'm glad you just had it named goofy. Also, I kinda have a girl who's a lot like Kairi in my school. So I guess that answers your question.

Now, I would like to point out that this whole review was pointless, because it's not gonna affect the next 8 chapters. So, you just wasted 60 seconds of your time! But seriously, great story, can't wait to continue. In fact I'm going to continue, right now.
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 22 . 9/24/2014
Wow, it's been a while! I was surprised when I saw the notification in my e-mail. But, it was great, as always. Try not to take so long to write the next chapter! Although, I know it can't be helped sometimes!

Keep writing

-Taylor Tonks
El Cuentacuentos chapter 22 . 8/26/2014
A very fun chapter, I laughed a lot with this one. Keep the good work!
KHLegacy chapter 22 . 8/11/2014
Awesome I loved the Frozen reference good chapter!
DrytotheDen chapter 22 . 8/11/2014
great chapter, I'm so happy u finally updated! I loved it and can't wait to read more! keep up the awesome work!
Anakin Rose the Hedgehog chapter 22 . 8/11/2014
Random idea for epilogue: their kids work at the cafe sometime in the future, and they all remember when they met.
xXellesmeraXx chapter 21 . 1/9/2014
ahhh omg! i literally screamed when i got the email this was updated. YAY! please keep writing!
Blint chapter 21 . 1/6/2014
Not a bad chapter overall. Mainly I'm just happy you're still writing and haven't forgotten your story. Looking forward to the next update.
KHLegacy chapter 21 . 1/4/2014
Ahh Poor Kairi and Sora yeah Sora got a kitty!
CajunPickin chapter 14 . 1/2/2014
Really confused. I remember them kissing on the cruise ship. I also recall Sora being bad at Math, yet here he's a calculus student? This story seems t have a lot of glaring inconsistencies.
Moon Princess016 chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
Serves him right!... Though I kinda wish Sora punched him instead... Oh well! Next chapter is going to be so fluffy! So pumped for it :D!
KHLegacy chapter 20 . 12/30/2013
and THAT is why Riku rocks! this was awesome keep up the good work!
KingdomRWBY chapter 19 . 12/11/2013
I really wish you would update already! The is an awesome story! It's so funny and Sora needs to ask Kairi out already! I laughed at the chapter when Donald, Huey, Louie, Dewey, and Scrooge McDuck appeared. Hilarious! Please, update soon!