Reviews for The most gifted witch of her age
247Bookworm chapter 1 . 11/3
I laughed out loud at Hermione's disappointment over not getting to use her charm. That is sick and twisted and so utterly her, it's just great.
GrinningCat chapter 1 . 10/6
Smart Hermione, smart plot, and smart reader (wink) because I figured the M rated charm. I would love to see the mayhem the girl is going to unleash!
Shadowmage97 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
V. dentalis! Ha! Brilliant!
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
would totally do we know what is that charm?
StarRose chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Hermione. Made. A WAND.
I have NEVER seen or heard of the concept, but it makes SENSE. It's BRILLIANT!
I mean, I'm sure that even with wood and a core, there are other things required to make a wand, but someone did say in the series that a witch or wizard can channel magic through almost anything, right? And yet I've NEVER seen ANYONE explore that.
So thank you, amazing person.
Malbutorius chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
jacobk chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This may be a little over the top, but it is still a nice illustration of what a more action-oriented Hermione would be like. I liked the magical McGuyver-ing, and wouldn't mind seeing a follow-up if you're ever in the mood.
yay chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Nonhelpless!Hermione is pretty awesome
A Dozen Lemmings chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is Fantastic. I'd like to see a follow up if possible.
Lala chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Ooh! I'm almost feeling sorry for malfoy
revolverrevolutions chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
finally mione uses the brain of hersXD! this was awesome you should make it longer!
fledge chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
A really nice little piece, though not necessarily a parody, imo. However - have you ever tried to remove the lead from a pencil? Not so easy, I'd say. Moreover, if making a wand was so simple, how come Olivander has been in business for more than 2000 years. Pretty cool reasoning, nevertheless.

That v. dentalis spell might come in handy when there is a danger of rape, right?
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
yyyeeesssss. I wrote a story unwhile ago, (unpublished, though I may publish it now...) about how Hermione should have been able to help them more in the tent in deathly hallows, making a heating spell at least. I mean, they have MAGIC. THANK YOU for writing this!
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This might be a parody, but I do love your capable and determined Hermione! I hope her plan works... ;)

Thanks so much!
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Love it. I wanna know what happens next :)