Reviews for The most gifted witch of her age
Shadowmage97 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
V. dentalis! Ha! Brilliant!
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
would totally do we know what is that charm?
StarRose chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Hermione. Made. A WAND.
I have NEVER seen or heard of the concept, but it makes SENSE. It's BRILLIANT!
I mean, I'm sure that even with wood and a core, there are other things required to make a wand, but someone did say in the series that a witch or wizard can channel magic through almost anything, right? And yet I've NEVER seen ANYONE explore that.
So thank you, amazing person.
Malbutorius chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Genius...
jacobk chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This may be a little over the top, but it is still a nice illustration of what a more action-oriented Hermione would be like. I liked the magical McGuyver-ing, and wouldn't mind seeing a follow-up if you're ever in the mood.
yay chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
Nonhelpless!Hermione is pretty awesome
cyko2041 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
This is Fantastic. I'd like to see a follow up if possible.
Lala chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Ooh! I'm almost feeling sorry for malfoy
revolverrevolutions chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
finally mione uses the brain of hersXD! this was awesome you should make it longer!
fledge chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
A really nice little piece, though not necessarily a parody, imo. However - have you ever tried to remove the lead from a pencil? Not so easy, I'd say. Moreover, if making a wand was so simple, how come Olivander has been in business for more than 2000 years. Pretty cool reasoning, nevertheless.

That v. dentalis spell might come in handy when there is a danger of rape, right?
TheWitchOfTheSouth chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
yyyeeesssss. I wrote a story unwhile ago, (unpublished, though I may publish it now...) about how Hermione should have been able to help them more in the tent in deathly hallows, making a heating spell at least. I mean, they have MAGIC. THANK YOU for writing this!
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This might be a parody, but I do love your capable and determined Hermione! I hope her plan works... ;)

Thanks so much!
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Love it. I wanna know what happens next :)
oscarg chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Love smart, scary Hermione.
fansick chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Ah! a story where we see a Hermione that really uses her brain. The so called smartest witch of her time would not sit and wait when captured. Nice job1 I would like to see it where this would lead oh well.