Reviews for Muggle Ghosts: One Shots
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 9 . 11/1/2011
You sure you are not overdoing with OC Elizabeth's "Petunia factor"? She acts like a disgusting little teen with lots of spikes and sadistic urges (or Simply Carver Hawke in a particularly bad mood).

And do try to make the story more focused. It's just more about Elizabeth's growing "Normal Fetish" than Hermione or Ichigo.
sendicard chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
You have the Hermione's mom knowing what the children said...
sendicard chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Lol. Awesome. *Headshot*
sendicard chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
*Turns of tv* Dyslexic Glue! It goes the exact opposite of where you want it. Put it on your paper and find it on your grandma's face! Order now for your own bottle of Dyslexic Glue! You can have this offer for only 12 easy payments of humiliation and your soul!
sendicard chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
*Turns on tv* Invisigran! Show off your Invisible grandmother to all your friends. Watch them laugh at you as you try to convince them she actually does exist. Shoot people in the face with a shotgun! Um sir, Wrong commercial. Shit. Um. Bullets sold separately!
sendicard chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
*Turns on tv* New brand of gum "INVISIGUM" IT is so awesome it is invisible. Stick it to walls and stick objects on the gum. Making the object float. Chew it and make it look like you can make noise by chewing on air. INVISGUM! Invisitine sold separately.
sendicard chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Lol. I would expect that at the age she is actually at now in your other story. She would just be heartless and kill them or something. If she went through that shit every day I would expect it to at least stop effecting her. Then again. Other people don't seem to have that escape feature I have. You know the one where if you go through something a couple of times, you stop caring about it completely. I have gotten to the point where when someone insults me and throws a punch I just kind of snap their arm and move on. Like it didn't happen. Happens more than you would think...
sendicard chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
*Explodes* Anyway. That is interesting. Should I be reading these before I read the other one fully?
Lunar Iris chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
OMG that was funny. I have to say though...whoever it had been in this situation at the Kurosaki house this would have been hilarious.

I'm not a huge fan of Harry Potter, but I liked this little chapter.
Ayriannah chapter 7 . 1/3/2011
again forgetting you have a beta, but that's okay- you didn't really need one for these chapters/oneshots (there were only a few mistakes and they were minor-not really worth correcting). good luck posting a new chapter of the chapterfic soon!
artistic sprite chapter 7 . 1/2/2011
It's great to know you will still be continuing Muggle Ghosts and these short stories are a nice respite while you're trying to get back on track. I like how you wrote the interactions between the Kurosakis and the Grangers *hint hint*:D