Reviews for Perilous Times
This is so sad, but it made me laugh, your hummer is grate
Jezzica chapter 2 . 7/19/2014
Eh... I know this was last updated 4 years ago or something - but is there ANY chance you will continue this?
I'm dying to know exactly what happened and what will happen! Poor Iggy though. 3 :'(
/ Jezzica
magister989 chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
Alfred! After all what happened in Toy Soldiers, how could you have been so stupid?! Now, Francis can have a chance. Or maybe it was Matthew who was doing something with Gilbert! And Arthur thought it was Alfred! And maybe I CAN predict future! Anyway, good story.
Guardian Lover chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Why must he be such an idiot? America is about to be taught a lesson Canadian style (go Mattie!) .
Sukuangtou chapter 2 . 2/8/2013
Please update this soon, it's really good!
LotsOfChocolateOnTop chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
AWW! It makes me so sad that America did that to him... YOU'VE GOT THIS FRANCE! KICK AMERICAS' ASS! FOR ARTHUR!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
I wonder whose Alfred cheating on Arthur with
Please update soon!
Vampchick2010 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Poor Iggy. Damn America had to cheat on him after all they went through in Toy Soldiers. Who would America love more than Iggy?
CactusNoir chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Alfred! How could you! D:
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
cute X3
Trumpet-Geek chapter 2 . 8/6/2011
Just wondering if this is ever going to be updated?
Dark-Angel-Princess 01 chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
please update soon!
YoungDragonQueen chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
please continue this story! you gave toy solders to the usuk fans! now its time give something to the fruk fans! please update it such a good story~ -puppy eyes-
MariaBeilschmidt chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
-luv-

FrUK :D

i like the idea~

So please please continue T-T
Lily Canvas chapter 2 . 2/3/2011
Omg. You like HAVE to continue this story! Seriously, it's amazing so far! I've read your Toy Soldiers story and loved it, so please continue with this one!