Reviews for Coffee Kisses
EspirituDelMar chapter 35 . 11/15/2017
light-hearted and sweet, just what I was in the mood forloved this, please update soon!
Inu-bitch chapter 32 . 8/14/2017
Please update soon
Tia chapter 29 . 6/20/2017
Yes Harry is so adorable.
Raven Evans-Black chapter 35 . 2/12/2017
when's the next chapter
rowenasheir chapter 35 . 12/13/2016
Can't have an angry NM running around and they need a PA. Have Cissy set up a bonding ceremony? She is a black and HP is Lord Black so she will have to show him her loyalty and she is a Society Matron.
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 35 . 9/29/2016
Sad you ended it there :/
Hope you continue!
Darkhellia chapter 2 . 9/5/2016
You know what would make this story even more funny? Combining this fiction with Donum Deae where Harry, Ginny, Fred, George, Blaise, Draco, Neville, Dean, & Luna are reincarnated as Sephiroth, Elena, Zack, Reno, Tsang, Rufus, Angeal, Rude, and Cissnei from Final Fantasy 7 meet the world of Harry Potter, only instead of Dumbledore having to deal with all their antics it was Tom from this story that had to deal with it. My two favorite stories combined into one hell of a funny story.
yngoldfogee chapter 35 . 3/19/2016
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this and hope you can give us some more chapters again soon.
rosebud90 chapter 35 . 1/20/2016
When will u update again I hope its soon I like the story can't what till u update again hope it's soon
dead feather chapter 11 . 10/1/2015
This is good but seems to be a bit all over the place. Missing a constant line to follow
AuqaLilly2.0 chapter 35 . 9/13/2015
Please add another chapter
Inu-bitch chapter 35 . 9/9/2015
love the story infact i seem to enjoy all your stories. When are you going to update again?
jayyfallen chapter 35 . 9/9/2015
update soon pls
ilanit.harary chapter 35 . 7/30/2015
please UPDATE!
Reaping-Vampire chapter 35 . 6/5/2015
Lol this fiction is awesome! Keep up the good work! Please update soon!