Reviews for A Song of Two Wounded Hearts
George chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Very poignant, made my eyes water
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I don't know why I didn't go back through your fics to read them all earlier, but now I am. I like this story, but can imagine just how big the diplomatic explosion was when word reached manticore. "Hey, Eloise has a treecat, she was gonna return it via Erewhon but then suddenly she said no way and claims it adopted her!"

Explosions indeed!
Neihaera chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
An almost-impossibility ... but Eloise could really use a treecat's perspective. Well done, and in the flavour of the original
lilyoftheval5 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
So sweet.
pokermind chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
A tear jerker I recommended on David Weber's website. So far my favorite story. I'm a treecatphile and my site name comes from a story I may soon post, to play poker with treecats a two-leg needs a poker mind to go with their poker face.
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
great peace of fic.
Celestia's Paladin chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
Wow talk about an AU, I have never once thought about an Havenite getting adopted by a 'cat, let alone Pichart. You did a good job on this, and may be with the President being adopted and kept on stable ground then may be the Battle of Manticore never happened. Any way good, and I hope to see more H-verse form you. GraysonPaladin (yes as in that Grayson), for Her Eternal Majesty, Hikari III Queen of Kyuuhoshi