Reviews for Yes!
friedchicken0555 chapter 5 . 9/7/2012
U have no updated in long time i want update PLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSEE!

InuKikfan4ever chapter 5 . 11/5/2011
Looks like they're all having fun! Update soon!
becomingemo chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
It should be a full out storie and the girl in the bar should be brat (powerpunk girl)
becomingemo chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Lil'Redx chapter 5 . 10/19/2011
Cool chapter! I have a bad feeling about why's coming up :-/. I suggest 2 or 3 shot BCxButch! Both POV, Romance/Comedy, Jealousy involve. I hope you can do tht feel free to do anything with the story! Update xD!
krystalraven girl chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
fight fight fight... lovin it can't wait for more :D
Wonder'sgirl98 chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Amazing! Please please please write more whenever convienient. Don't be like me, and start a story then not finish it. You're writing is way to good for that. Sincerely and truely, Woner'sgirl98, the girl who wonders.
1000GreenSun chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Aww, this is adorable! It's cute, funny and well-written. Love it so far! (:

Great job and I can't wait to find out what happens next! Update soon! :D
Hinata28h chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Fantastic chapter! )and I'm able to do the music note 'cause of my DSI, theres a 'symbol' section and it has my music note.

Hinata28h
babydoll chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
wow. this is getting better every chapter. haha. keep at it
InuKikfan4ever chapter 4 . 2/26/2011
Lol I love Jamie, Jake, and Cindy! Of course they all remind us of three certain someones *wink* lol. But yeah, I loved the chapter and I'm expecting more great work in this story! Update as soon as you can!
canzie chapter 3 . 1/10/2011
ok, i understand
bubbles99 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
omg i got a ring from christmas and its a pink heart in the middle and three little dimonds on the left and the right of the heart
animeskullgirl16 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Good chapter, and that's why you don't drink too much XD! Please update soon!
animeskullgirl16 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Good chapter, the ending was funny :)