Reviews for Don't Cry
ChosenChild chapter 5 . 12/9/2015
I really loved this one because it expresses the depth of love that characters can have without making it romantic. I would have liked a little bit of Hakuba, but the throw away reference to him trying to comfort Kaito was probably the best way to express their siguation and focus on Kaito and Shinichi anyway. I felt like Nakamori would have been more strongly affected by what happened to Aoko. That being said, I adored Chapter 1 and I enjoyed Chapter 2. The only one I was really iffy on was the final chapter, Chapter 5, and not because I didn't like it. There were parts of it that I really liked and parts that I wasn't as fond of. The real problem in Chapter 5 is that when Shinichi shows up on Kid's doorstep, he's described as "the boy" and the fact that he's in Shinichi's body rather than Conan's isn't really referenced until almost the end of his story. It made things... confusing. (Though Kaito slapping him made SO much more sense after realizing that he was in an adult body.)

Anyway, one of my favorites! Thanks for writing it!
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 11/1/2015
Family tradition? I wonder what shinichi means
When will u update? U didnt leave any author note or whatnot and u just left the readers hanging there
Loner Kid chapter 3 . 11/1/2015
Pfff! I spit my tea...
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 11/1/2015
AOKO DIED!?
blackkyu chapter 5 . 10/29/2015
haha, this is adorable! Thank you!
princessofthedeadsheep chapter 5 . 8/21/2015
Aww, this is adorable. I hate that Aoko died, but everything else is well done and I love it!
YokaiAngel chapter 5 . 8/18/2015
Love the story!
Shana-Fujioka chapter 5 . 7/22/2015
That was a really nice story. Well done! :3
neonkoi chapter 5 . 4/20/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter! It's amazing!
-Neonkoi
Guest chapter 5 . 1/18/2015
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
rana2001 chapter 5 . 4/30/2014
omg
Eirena Gaia chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I like this
Keep it up!
Maya Chain 23 chapter 5 . 12/23/2013
The end reminds me of D.N. Angel because of the two families sharing rivalry! 8D Great ending!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
sweet
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I like all the moment when Kaitou with Conan! X'D so brotherly love!

The love Kaitou gave to Shinichi/Conan is so bitter-sweet...! But nonetheless, lovely!

And Ran knew! Whoa...!