Reviews for Опасность Means Danger
anonkp chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Nicely written. Poor Deeks!
LisaG16 chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
oh *sob!* what are you doing to our sweet marty? *sniff!* keep it up! ;)
rivendellelve chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Gotta love a little Deeks-whump _
melkatt chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
I love the way you portray Deeks - strong but vulnerable, and more than willing to put himself on the line to finish what he and Jess started. I also like the way Sam, Kensi, and (to a certain extent) Callen are beginning to view Deeks as part of the team; Deeks is earning their respect, I think. I am hoping you will write more in the future. Well done!
Penelope the Perky Penguin chapter 4 . 3/3/2011
YAY! DEEKS WHUMP! Alright- and THAT is how we write a good story!

Great job! I have the same opinion. Deeks should've been more injured in that ep. Because he's hot, and injuring him is just too much fun!

:D Again, great job!
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 4 . 1/13/2011
Nicely finished. Liked that he has become part of the team

Loved the finishing lines with Hetty, the agent comments and the devious smile on Hetty's face.

Well done. Hope to see another from you sometime soon.
NCISFAN chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
AHHH! Please continue! :D IT's amazing! :D:D:D:D:D:D Go deeks!
Apollo199199 chapter 3 . 1/8/2011
Oh please continue this story! This is way too good and way too amazing! I love it!

It's always great to read Deeks' stories, even better is the Deeks whump! He's my favorite on LA ever since he popped in the first time!
SeekinTheDeekin chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
That was...amazing! I loved this story and I really loved the Marty whump. Can't wait to see more.
Lora Perry chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
yessss.

the whump continues on.

this makes me happy!
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Nicely done, poor Deeks.

I will have to admit that my favourite line from this chapter is probably this one:

"Deeks was only mildly surprised that Callen chose that moment to stride in like he owned the place. Of course, wait until after the beating."

Made me grin, though I'm not sure it was an appropriate place to do that.
frostfalcon chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Nice to see another chapter, of course this just leads to the waiting for the next one... I am looking forward to more and thanks for this!
storyteller-x chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
It's awesome! Exactly what I was looking for! Please keep it! Thank You!
635 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Love love love!
LostForeverInHisEyes chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Brave Deeks facing Hetty. Nicely written. All deep and serious and then you through Callen and his wingman/tailman comment at the end which left me smiling.

Thanks.