Reviews for Betrayal
oruanhighluver7 chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
aw...this was sad
TeamCargan chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
OMG! I loved this story. At first, I was like... Uh oh.. And then I was like... LOGAN! DON'T LEAVE! But then he did. Sadness... I love it, though.
mcflyfreakify chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
I just wanted to say OH MY GOODNESS! Poor Logan! I love him so much! It's so sad that Kendall, James and Carlos did that to him even though they just didn't want to lose him and they him anyway!

"I want to get as far away from you as I possibly can as soon as I possibly can."

AHHH! I couldn't even imagine how Logan felt!

"Yeah well look at that. You were trying to keep me and you lost me anyway."

Oh man, when I read that my heart broke!

God gave you a knack for writing! You're an amazing writer! God bless you!
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Omg that was so great,

So sad, I feel bad for both.

Cause they just wanted their friend longer,

And Logan just wanted to follow his dreams.

Once again great job!

MyHeroRaven
abbyli chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Oh, God, you have SOOOO got to update this soon!
PurpleRain98 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Oh... But it was so sad... :'(

I don't like little Logie crying. Or angry. Poor Logie.

I love your stories, only recently having been introduced by my sister valentine142 and her ninjas. Your stories are amazing! :)
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Yeah, so after reading your author's note at the beginning, I feel like the worst person on the face of the planet. I don't know if you'd consider me as a faithful reviewer or not seeing how I still have four of the one-shots you wrote during Christmas break to review; not to mention Little Hollow which I still have yet to review. *dies*

Kendall's reaction to "Report card day!" was hilarious! :)

I liked how you described how very different each of the boys' reactions were to it being the day they received their report cards.

I liked seeing some Katie/Logan interaction, don't get me wrong, but did Katie really need a tutor? She seems pretty smart to me.

I did like the ribbing Logan did concerning a few of his other students. Hehe.

The exchange between Kendall and Katie was funny.

I liked Carlos' remark about Logan telling Katie and Kendall they had the same GPAs.

I loved James' remark, "Can he be next and I can never be?"

Hehe. Carlos launching himself at Logan, and then waving his report card two inches from his face was priceless!

Wow! Carlos is smarter than Katie and Kendall. Go Carlos! 3.6 GPA.

Logan telling Carlos how he could pay him back-by not hugging him to death was pretty funny too.

Logan, Kendall, and Carlos all playing a trick on James was epic!

"The undisguised pride in his younger friend's voice made Logan turn bright red and he fumbled with the paper, finally freeing it from the envelope." I love embarassed Logan.

Kendall really needs to stop promising people things. Everytime he says, "I promise," I cringe. I know that more than likely, that promise will be broken eventually.

The mental image of Carlos bouncing over to Logan's desk was too funny! :D

Lol! How did Carlos manage to tie himself up?

I liked how Logan didn't give Carlos the rope back.

I also love how Logan called Carlos "Carlitos."

Yeah, but wouldn't the prep schools you know verify that those were the grades Logan got? It seems kind of, I don't know suspect of them to not even do any verification whatsoever.

I liked how Carlos was telling Logan not to cry while he was crying himself.

Cargan hug! Yay!

Oh my goodness! First Carlos was crying, then James, who's next? Me?

I have to give Logan credit. I would've slammed the door on them if I were him.

Wow! You know something is really wrong when Logan thinks he's better off with Ryan Mitchell!

Aww! Then he started to cry too. :(

What was that? You call that an ending? You can't end it there! You leave it at a cliffhanger. There are so many questions.

As bad as it sounds, I kind of like this non-happy ending, though I use the term "ending" very loosely. I liked the idea of them doing what they did because they didn't want to lose Logan, but because they did it, they lost Logan anyways. I just loved this story in general!

P.S. I thought you said "Big Time Guru" was about Logan pursuing his dreams of being a doctor and the rest of the guys have to go and get him back? The preview doesn't make it seem that way at all. Maybe that will happen in another episode later? I'm so confused.
NinjaGomp chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
THAT WAS WAY COOL
madison1234 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
That was should add more.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Aw, this was so sad! I LOVED it, though. This was fantastic! I think you captured the emotions of the characters very well.
We Love Trevor And Kayla chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Wow this story just hit me like a ton of bricks and wow i just love it so much
Masquerading with the Arts chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I'd be happy to help in your conquest of taking over Big Time Rush. I am new to your writing and I must you do a terrific job :D. Look forward to more. You dear madame have earned yourself a new fan

Love from Spain :D
Fang lover23 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Oh my gosh. I feel so bad for Logie! I'm kind of going through this same thing (college apps) and I would be just as heartbroken if my friends did this to me.

What is with all the angst? Xd

-dies-
CalmMindedFellow chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Awe wow, i was hearing "Halo" by Beyonce and I read this...bad idea haha, *tear* I love you Writing MissFenway and i hope she does want a happy ending :(, but if not angst works two, sorry i havent reviewed some of your stories i'll make sure to start going through your stories :')
Manilai chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I don't think you're going to continue this story. But personally, I'm fine with it because you ended it perfectly...

I don't have much time or the patience to give a long review, I'm afraid (Internet on the Wii is INCREDIBLY aggravating without an actual keyboard), but this just. Well. I put myself in Logan's position because I've got my grades going really well for me right now, and when I read the part about the prep schools giving only one chance, I... I just might have died.

If I was Logan, at least two of those boys would have ended up in the hospital. :(

Loved the story. I'm still crying over it... And I'm a guy...