Reviews for Sammy, Don't Scratch
ccase13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
Sam was pretty good about not scratching the wall even if he REALLY wanted to know what RoboSam did with his body while real Sam was in hell.
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
just utterly freaking perfect!
hotshow chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
This story was perfect.

Thank you.
goldenspringtime chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Very cute showing all the times before and the cute scene at the end. And oddly I feel itchy great story though.
ThePastXThePast chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
I think you should just replace what ever crap ass writers they have this season. That is all.
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Ohhh - ohhh yeah. Oh yeah. Dean - how did you - where did you ever - ohhh yeahhhhhhh."

Ok, that was quite possibly the best line ever. In my head. :D:D:D:D:D

LOVED IT.
NetMyne01 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Totally great!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Another wonderful tag to this episode.

I loved the different moments in Sam's life were he felt the need to scratch from a small boy to when he had his cast.

I like how Dean was there trying to help each time, just as he will try to keep Sam from scratching at the wall.

It was a small thing, but I like how you kept with Kripke's timeline from the Winchester journals or even the show, Sam was not in college at age 18 in September.

Sam is curious, so wonder how long the wall will stand. I just hope we are really going to get to see the real Sam again for the second half of the season and it is not all false.

Thanks for sharing another tag with us. I've enjoyed reading them. Until next time, take care.
TraSan chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
This fic is wonderful on so many levels. Not the least of which is "Only there'd never been an intellectual itch that Sam hadn't scratched."

I practically screamed at the television when Death told him not to scratch. I said, "It's Sam! Of course he'll scratch!"

Sam has an unquenchable thirst to just...know.

And you captured him and Dean and their brotherhood through all levels of their lives, keeping them in character and wonderful.

Well done!
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I loved how you used the repetitive phrase "Sammy don't scratch" and the other itchy tortures Sam had faced as a child. And the way you were able to sum up Dean's steadfastness to his little brother by his response to the doctors orders to leave him alone in his misery "Right now, when Sammy needed his big brother more than ever, that doctor expected Dean to desert him?

What color was the sky in his world?"

That was pure Dean and perfect!

And I loved how Dean viewed his brother by describing his character as: " Sam was the man who had grabbed evil by the balls and dragged it shrieking back to hell. He was the man who had sacrificed everything to save the world, knowing he'd get nothing but agony in return.

He was the man who had proven time after time that he could and would do the hard thing, when the hard thing was the only thing to be done.

Sam had strength, determination, perseverance, and more courage than Dean had ever seen in one person."

And that is why all that and Dean's steadfastness would be enough to keep that wall standing.

The story really gave me hope. And you got both of the characters down so well that I could picture clearly the give and take that makes their bond so great.
jayhaytch chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Sorry quick but had to say wow, love this, such big-brotherly lovelyness you created so darn well again... The ending was fabulous too. Well done. :D
Lujayn chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
'Sam had strengh, determination, perseverance, and more courage than Dean had ever seen in one person.' Loved this line. I liked how you described Sam's 'itch' moments from his childhood to the Wall and Dean's determination in helping him. Brilliant idea on how the Wall would be so itchy for Sam.
Nyx Ro chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That's what bothers me, too! Sam's NEVER been one to leave an intellectual itch unscratched. It's part of that dot-the-ighs-cross-the-tees OCD element of his personality.

"... Sam was the man who had grabbed evil by the balls and dragged it shrieking back to hell..."

May I say how much I *LOVE* that sentence? ;-D
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I really hope this wall stays in place... I really can't have more no-Sam episodes, they're just awful for me!

I liked this story Even if Sam is the man who saved the world, I think he'll always be Dean's Sammy in his mind, and this is the best thing someone could ask for D

Kisses and see you around

Rosetta