Reviews for You're Not Alone
StrifeVsTribal chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I love how you showed Zidane's vulnerable side. Just the whiplash of it was disorienting in the game, and you displayed it beautifully :)

P.S. I also love the allusion to the end of Advent Children at the end of the fic _
Yvi-sama chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
That was sweet and very touching :)
Tony WildRiver chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Excellent and touching! I love that part of the game too and you've captured the necessary follow-up scene wonderfully. _
kingleby chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
i love how you showed a more vulnerable side of him, cause in the game he's always so strong. love it! _ so touching
Kia chapter 1 . 12/12/2003
Well-written! I had the same feelings in the game when I reached that part. It was so awesome. Great fic! I'm glad you made it. Thanks.
later._~
Rakel chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
*sniffs*So...beautiful...WHAAAA!*bursts out crying*
Seraph6 chapter 1 . 5/10/2002
I WANNA GET FARTHER IN THE GAME!

I'm stuck in the grotto right now and i wanna get farther. But from this, it seems like Final Fantasy 7.
Ryahku chapter 1 . 4/16/2002
Deep and touching! One of the BEST combos! Write more like these!
Isofonia chapter 1 . 3/31/2002
Great story. I loved it!
CKamikaze chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
Finaly someone else thinks that ,that part was cool, i had "your not alone" playing too while i was reading it. heh heh , Great Fic!
Michelle chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
I loved that fic! It touched my heart *sniff*. Keep up the good work with all of your angst fics!
Insomniac1 chapter 1 . 3/16/2002
I loved your story. It gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside when you read it.
terranmonkey chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
So good! You did a very good job!u deserve many sweet too. sigh... arigatou!
Artemis-chan of Redwing chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
KAWAII! Just very cute and fluffy and romantic! I loved it! _
Kate S.P chapter 1 . 3/15/2002
_ Great. Yay! Someone who liked those scenes as much as I did. Really, really good deeper look into that.. Wish I could write like that.

(PS.I was almost crying too.. In fact, I was.) *has urge to play song now*