Reviews for The Great Baltic Escape
Abadona chapter 10 . 5/12
idk how mutch i should thank you for writing this- its so old, 2009... heh. Its amazing tho. keep on doing good and write more in the future
NordicsAwesome chapter 10 . 7/15/2016
Awwww that was so fluffyyyyyyy and little Latvia is adorable! :3
Solar Kitty chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
yaaay! :) great story! :) :) :)
Let-it-lie-archived chapter 9 . 5/14/2014
EstLiet. I saw that coming from a mile away. I always do.
... I do congratulate you on writing it, and thank you as well.
The fic has been fantastic so far though; I'll review again in the last chapter.
RinneLin chapter 10 . 2/15/2014
oh! great story!
Ersatz Einstein chapter 2 . 1/26/2014
That got dramatic a little too quickly, but it's nice to see the main plot starting.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
There were some minor typos/errors ("as not has hard"). but they didn't detract too much from the story. The emotional progression and the idea that, while annexation was painful, it wasn't abusive right away, were both skillfully conveyed. You did a good job of assigning each Baltic a distinct personality and role, then sticking to them.
sparklybutterfly42 chapter 10 . 5/4/2013
that was super cute! and america was such a hero!
aliahthewolfgirl chapter 9 . 12/25/2012
okay...YOU. ARE. A. AWESOME. WRITER!
TheStaryNight chapter 10 . 10/6/2012
I love this! But where's tony? Alfred's alain friend?
cheyenne chapter 10 . 6/27/2012
omg i loved this fic soooooo much! i actually already read one of your over fics but i had no idea that you were so amazing to make this too!
AmaraAmerica chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
That was adorable!
calyxVirago chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Thank you. This has brought me peace over a situation that I'm going through now and it has reminded me that after the rain, comes a rainbow. This was truly amazing. I can never bring myself to write happy endings. Only bittersweet and depressing. One of my best friends recently commited suicide due to stress, depression, and family issues. He reminded me of America. He would always stand up for and protect me and my little sister. The Baltics reminded me of me and my two sisters. We don't have the best life, but in the end, it's all good. I needed a little motivation and I got to this story somehow, and I'm glad I did. Thank you once, and thank you a million times again.

Sarai Onyx Vainamoinen
Shappo chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
I love your fic! It shows the true brotherhood between the Baltics! All I could say was awww~

When I read this fic, I remember the times I went abroad, and to amusement parks :))
KTDLover chapter 10 . 6/19/2011