Reviews for Naruto: A Seer's Fable
Mr.Fallen chapter 15 . 7/20
Im severely impressed. This was even greater than the original story. I am impressed on how you took the groundwork and expanded it into something new, unique, and purely awesome. I eagerly await what is to come. This has been most enjoyable, thank you.
thedarkwolf95 chapter 15 . 5/12
sad to see this story abandoned
Azarune chapter 15 . 5/10
I'm completely bummed out that this was the last chapter! I thought there was going to be more before it stopped! Heh. Anyway I'm really impressed with this story and have already have gotten smitten with it. Can't wait for the next installment. Best wishes.
BoomOnGames chapter 15 . 4/14
Good chapter I thoroughly enjoyed reading your newest chapter of this story
Jacky Legs chapter 15 . 3/7
OH! PLEASE come back to us and add more chapters to this story. IT'S been a years since your last update.
Master Xehanort chapter 15 . 1/21
I love it keep going I am looking forward to seeing what happens next my dear friend.
narmulti chapter 15 . 1/15
good story keep it up to UPDATE SOON
Kaiju Fan chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Please come back.
TotalyAnonymous chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
Love the fic! please keep up the great work! :D
Kaiju Fan chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Have you ever considered doing a Naruto crossover with Godzilla(Japanese or 2014 version)? I think you could do an amazing job with that. Plus, there is barely any fictions of Naruto Godzilla crossovers.
Wandering Sage chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
if you still live, take your time, inspiration takes time. :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
It's really good
Kaiju Fan chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
This is the best Naruto x Fable crossover fic I've read. I can't wait for more. Will this story have animals and creatures from the Fable series?
doubledamn chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
An excellent story so far, and I am very glad to find one of your's that doesn't have a rewrite notice on it. I look forward to more from you soon.
Dino Bloodline chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
When will you return to us?