Reviews for Naruto: A Seer's Fable
tatianakragh chapter 15 . 1/30
Plz Update the story is soo good
cain221 chapter 15 . 12/7/2016
Killer story wish you would update.
matmaniachemsley chapter 15 . 11/8/2016
update please this is a brilliant story hope it continues
Axcel chapter 8 . 8/25/2016
Each time you say "intoned" I wince. It is both overused and misused by you. At least in this chapter.
Axcel chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
The Heroes should have done what the Witchers did. When the Witchers were attacked, they didn't hestitate to cause such extreme losses to the attacking armies that, even when there were only five or so Witchers left, no one, not even an army, dared strike at them again. Except for Salamandra, whom got butchered by said Witchers anyway, proving the point.

I get the feeling Scythe was just as swept up in the thirst for glory and greatness for the Heroes as the Heroes themselves were. Leading to them not really caring about morality. It says something, I think, that the Heroes were not attacked until they changed to "true" Heroes who focus on doing great, good deeds. I guess the few super villains among them showed everyone how terrible an enemy the Guild would be. When the Guild changed away from that, the people slowly forgot the terror of being the enemy of a Hero.
Axcel chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
Theresa, the Kreia of Fable.
awefanfic chapter 15 . 8/3/2016
Please update soon! What would happen now?
Guest chapter 15 . 5/6/2016
Please continue or death will follow you.
Bob chapter 1 . 4/12/2016
This story really f ck up. no kidding. I mean harem really?
Do you ever get a real relationships? that really hard man.
Robthekiwi121 chapter 15 . 4/3/2016
Awesome, can't wait for next updates :D
Robthekiwi121 chapter 3 . 4/3/2016
I can already see this will be good just from reading the Tarots
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 3/29/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Jaq O Diamonds chapter 15 . 2/14/2016
i hope you continue the story. it is very fun to read. if you don't want to, or can't then please put that information in the description.