Reviews for Naruto: A Seer's Fable
Master Xehanort chapter 15 . 1/21
I love it keep going I am looking forward to seeing what happens next my dear friend.
narmulti chapter 15 . 1/15
good story keep it up to UPDATE SOON
Kaiju Fan chapter 15 . 12/25/2014
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Please come back.
TotalyAnonymous chapter 15 . 10/29/2014
Love the fic! please keep up the great work! :D
Kaiju Fan chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
Have you ever considered doing a Naruto crossover with Godzilla(Japanese or 2014 version)? I think you could do an amazing job with that. Plus, there is barely any fictions of Naruto Godzilla crossovers.
Wandering Sage chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
if you still live, take your time, inspiration takes time. :-)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/1/2014
It's really good
Kaiju Fan chapter 15 . 9/30/2014
This is the best Naruto x Fable crossover fic I've read. I can't wait for more. Will this story have animals and creatures from the Fable series?
doubledamn chapter 15 . 10/2/2014
An excellent story so far, and I am very glad to find one of your's that doesn't have a rewrite notice on it. I look forward to more from you soon.
Dino Bloodline chapter 15 . 9/26/2014
When will you return to us?
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
You have way to much focus on woman do you know how god damn annoying that is? I'm surprised you haven't genderbent people yet other than Haku but that's understandable no instead you just cut out any male/male interaction out of the story that you don't absolutely need for example you've said Shikamaru and Choji are his friends a few times but you've never had an interaction with them only Ino, get some variety it's so boring and annoying with just woman, there are other characters for a reason. You're doing quite well but the things you do that are annoying are really annoying like the woman but my only other problem is the fox it just feels like a gimmick, yes I like the idea of a companion like the dog in fable 2 but the chakra connection just feels forced, pointless and unplausable along with the splitting tail what was that? She's not a bijuu! Also again another she, other than those you do well such as with the cards and fortune techniques I hope you come back soon.
Fable Fan chapter 15 . 9/6/2014
Are you still alive?
Soos chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
Dude, when are you going to add more chapters? This story is good.
Wolfone10 chapter 15 . 8/8/2014
Awesome chapter, loved Anko/Zabuza fight, it was epic.
Wolfone10 chapter 9 . 8/8/2014
Very interesting chapter, I really like the staff and I also like the "card jutsu"s those were awesome, the bloodline abilites were a little "underwhelming" but Naruto just got them so that's to be expected. Great job.