Reviews for Predators: Modern Prey
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 7 . 8/28/2013
I can hardly wait for the next chapter!
Miles-tails-prowler chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
I like this so far makes me want to do one of my own...
CleverNickname chapter 7 . 8/12/2013
To be honest I had my doubts about this story at first but now I find it awesome, good job and keep up the good work.
rumble.pig chapter 7 . 6/30/2013
Thank you for the update!
KawaiPanda chapter 7 . 6/29/2013
I especially loved the last bit. That was great. This is amazing.
rumble.pig chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
This was getting better and better. Awesome attention to details, tactics, and character among other things. A great story, thanks.
asylansokan chapter 6 . 8/1/2011
Hello!

I'd like to start by saying I really like that you update your description when you update your chapters. You have a really solid thing going here. Characters are very real, and more than just starting with well rounded characters they're dynamic. Watching them develop is probably my favorite part of your story. More than an attachment to the plot and seeing where it goes I genuienly want to find out what happens to the characters. The dialouge is very engaging and you keep the tension building with just enough pay off to keep us very interested.

I look forward to your next update!
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
Nice chapter, I look forward to the war
marc chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
excellent story. you capture the classic elements of Predator well. Keep up the good work, and please update soon.
bldude chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
Ah, the first survivor shows himself. Guess this team passed the test.
bldude chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
Man, they're unusually smart and intelligent!

I wonder if the preds have identified Nate as the probably leader yet?
drillpill chapter 5 . 5/10/2011
good flow, some minor issues, spelling, grammer. but otherwisepretty good. a bit too kid friendly for my taste though.
Thug-4-Less chapter 5 . 5/9/2011
This is definitely one of the better fanfics based off of Predators that I've come across since that movie came out. You do a good job of building a strong OC cast that draws parallels with the movie without being carbon copies. The dialogue is well done, organic, and comes across as authentic. You've done an excellent job with the action scenes, they're easy to follow and you seem to know your stuff.

My only complaint, thus far, is that some of the spots in your chapters are a little rough. Missing words, contraction misuse, capitalization issues, etc. I can see how that would happen if you don't have a Beta or are rushing. There haven't been any glaring ones that detract from the story that much though. I just tend to notice these things.

Thanks for writing and I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
SomeGuyOverHere chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Good chapter, I wait eagerly for the next one.
viralhybrid29 chapter 4 . 3/31/2011