Reviews for Dance With the Devil
JR-Boone chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
*FLAIL JUST COMPLETE FLAILING* Seriously though I wants more of this ship.
SilverDoe95 chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Wow! I really like how you mixed the past and the preasent and made things flow together so well! Nice job and I can't wait to read more of your work!
thenewkait chapter 2 . 3/28/2011
This was great! I love how you wrote that battle. Great use of detail! I also liked the way you wrote how Tonks would feel if she let her feelings go and ended up like Draco. Great job!

~thenewkait
thenewkait chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This was really good. I like how you wrote Ginny/Tonks relationship. I must admit that I don't really like femmeslash but I thought I'd give it a chance and was pleasantly surprised. Great job!

~thenewkait
sjrodgers23 chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
love the one shot. keep on writing
Rain Addict CM chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
im sad he didn't die. well least she kicked his ass )
conventgirlvampire chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
AU HP fanfiction where Tonks is still totally cool? I like this. A lot. It's a great story but I think you need to develop Tonks' darker side more.
Justforkicks chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Very interesting to see Ginny as vulnerable but you pulled it off well. The reminder of Tonks having 'Black Blood' just makes me wonder what she'll use that broom for? hahah

Keep up the fantastic work.
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
he must die. simple. i look forward to the next chapter
Rita Arabella Black chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
That was very interesting and well written. It's hard for me to see Ginny as anything but a strong woman, but you wrote it very well.
neonorne chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Here from the 'What are you writing' thread at the Sober Universe.

The first couple of paragraphs were a little clunky and boring. But as soon as you got to the interaction between Tonks and Ginny, it flowed well and had me interested. I would have just skipped the introduction - you don't need it. Just my opinion of course...

You got me asking questions about Ginny and Draco, and just when I started to wonder whether this was a sequel to a story I hadn't read, you gave me the answers. Nice bit of information distribution!

You got me interested in the upcoming confrontation between Draco and Tonks as well. Well done.

A bit of nitpicking: "she still had to deal with a few distant relatives who were still clinging to the Black tradition of evil." - that's 'still' twice in the same sentence. A little boring...
Bobbyjohn chapter 1 . 12/27/2010