Reviews for The Warning Signs
the bombshell records chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
this is too fabulous for words. confusing, sort of, but they ending is so fucking fantabulous. like, what even.
Octavia Brown chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
So strange and beautiful. Thank you
callmepharisee chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
So... I don't get it, at all. But I still liked it. Especially the first bit, water being a poision that takes years and years because water life and life kills her.

But that part was the only thing that truly made sense. Couldn't even figure out if it was AU or not. I think it was cannon, though.
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is very confusing but in a good way! :D
antlercrown chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Well... I'm speechless.

This left me amazed, dazzled.

Your writing seems poetic, beautiful.

Wonderful job.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
Intense! Not as clear-cut as I was hoping for, but I think I got the gist well enough. Beautiful, regardless!
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Oh, the angst.
she is a firework chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Asdfgmfflrrrr.

This-this is so pretty and gorgeous and your way with words is heartbreaking. In a good way, though.

I love this. So much. Amazing job. /hearts.
Imaginary Reality chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I don't know if it's just me, but this smells vaguely like inception. Well done, though. It's absolutely beautiful.
blacksweetbloodmouthfuls chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
The way you write SasukeSakura is just so beautiful. It feels like waking up from a dream that I barely remember. There's a quiet kind of desolation, and it's very poignant.
Bittersweet Freedom chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
Creepy and beautifully morbid. How do you come up with these stories, seriously. You. Are. Awesome.
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
hahaha

its not a "duh" for me

I don't really understand it

I like Sakura's words though especially after Sasuke panics when he thinks Sakura took poison

I don't know how much of it was genjutsu
a warrior queen chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
SO. This flew by me, really. I am THAT slow. But I tried to get people to explain it to me, so it might work out, in my head. And when it does, I will probably bawl and feel so sad. Until then, I am going to pretend I know what I'm talking about by saying I loved this and I love you and omfg, hi.
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
lovely.
kara chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
you have no idea how happy it made me to see that you had a new story! your writing is to die for.