Reviews for The Nearness of You
maru1824 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Beautiful and incredible history!loved it!

maru..
Sassyvampmama chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
coldcalliope chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Such a cute story!
Wants2BeACullen chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Loved it!
TEAMEJforeverloveTWILIGHT chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
So i like the banner you choose its really one of those that you can do anything with! And im very excited to be reading!

Wow that first paragraph gave me chills. Ahh, anyways i loved this so much! It was wonderful and amazing! So best of luck in the contest!

~Ashley~
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
That was fun and sweet. Bella the eternal optimist because of what she survived. Edward is just the right kind of nice guy, nice man who is just right for her.
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I really liked the journey you created between these two character, from their friendship, to finding and realising the love between them.

Good luck with the contest!
don'tcallmeLeeLee chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Hey!

First of all, thanks for participating in our contest.

This was nice. I enjoyed reading it a lot. You’ve done an excellent jog!

The voting is still up and running. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or contact us at FWC’s email (see it on the blog). Good luck!

~Stella, FWC’s admin.
Golden Swirl chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Who could hate such a beautiful story?

Of-course I love it!
ChrisCourt chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Great job with the story! Loved it and looking forward to the next update!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
Loved it!
Catbratty chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
I loved this fic it was so sweet and loving and the one lemon in this fic was great. I am very excited to read your new fic!
PaintingRed chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Hi! I saw a twitter link to these short stories. Just wanted to say you did a good job! I enjoyed it. :)
Alinka chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Hello there :D

Funny how your story's description reminds me of the movie "Happy Go Lucky".

Your story is good,both from grammatical sides and the balance between each paragraph. This is pretty smooth for a first-time writer.

Just out of curiosity,what happen to Charlie,her dad? :D
Fatal.Attractions chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Cute story! Hope you win! :)