Reviews for All the Same
Shiva chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Well really Harry is a hero ...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Don't read this its not even in the right cat
Rose312 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I read this for nothing, I thought the would be together..
love-warmth-life chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Unexpectedly wonderful :)
stuffedninja101 chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
BAM! Friendzoned.
But on a serious note. I wholeheartedly loved this story, It was extremley interesting to read...and you described the characters and their interactions almost FLAWLESSLY.
Well done.(and I must say. I am digging your writing style.)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
i like it, ron and hermoine wanted different thinks, no cheating or fight, ron wanted a family( most women would kill for that) but i love that line i wish i could have fallen in love with you harry, that explains it all.
yay chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
I am so impressed with Harry. I truly am.
jjunee chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
it's a beautiful story. The feeling was find out little by little. i love it but i prefer when there is a happy end. And for me it's Harry and Hermione together. I respect your choice but the end made me sad. i hope you will write a story with a "happy end", because i like read you.
ICanFeel361 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Can't wait for next chapter!
RavenEcho chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
The end took me completely by surprise, so good job there. Still a great and believable story... Although now I think you should write a real HHr fic :D
Opalfire chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Aww. Poor Harry. Such a good friend but such terrible luck.
NorthernLights25 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Nice twist.
really chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
you should move this over to the Dramione bit of fanfiction as it doesnt really blong here as this is a harmione shipping community and i was really disapointed in finding out that it was a D/Hr fic! i hate that ship its completley sicking even more so than R/Hr

i was thinking this was going to be a lovely sweet H/Hr fic and instead i get a D/Hr, which is sickning in my oppinion.

other than that it was amazingly well writen and you should write more for the H/Hr fandom but next time actually make it a H/Hr one, please as your such a great author
theoriginalmeathead chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
That was absolutely wonderful! A real joy to read and in no way predictable the way other stories tend to be. Great work! I hope you write more HHr in the future. :-)
HeyMissKay chapter 3 . 1/13/2011
NOOOOO! Haha, why? Honestly, Hermione's stubbornness and "need for a challenge" attitude/personality in this kind of really fucking pissed me off... you can't "need a challenge" in love; you fall in love with who you fall in love with and that's that. I really enjoyed this fic up until the end, ha - probably just because I didn't see that coming. I don't like D/Hr; it's just too weird for me, but you otherwise did a good job on this fic & I did truly like most of it!