Reviews for All the Same
Cyberfusion chapter 3 . 3/24
Fuck you for wasting my time reading this fox that was supposed to be HARRY X HERMIONE but no you had to make the 2 least compatible characters in the story I hate you bitch
Guest chapter 3 . 8/20/2016
NO. No, no, no, no, NO! Good story bad ending heroine and Draco and she straight lied to Harry about nothing being between them no cool.
silveroaks chapter 3 . 10/28/2014
The feels! Great job'
Shiva chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
Well really Harry is a hero ...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Don't read this its not even in the right cat
meh69 chapter 3 . 7/21/2013
I read this for nothing, I thought the would be together..
love-warmth-life chapter 3 . 4/19/2013
Unexpectedly wonderful :)
stuffedninja101 chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
BAM! Friendzoned.
But on a serious note. I wholeheartedly loved this story, It was extremley interesting to read...and you described the characters and their interactions almost FLAWLESSLY.
Well done.(and I must say. I am digging your writing style.)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
i like it, ron and hermoine wanted different thinks, no cheating or fight, ron wanted a family( most women would kill for that) but i love that line i wish i could have fallen in love with you harry, that explains it all.
yay chapter 3 . 11/5/2011
I am so impressed with Harry. I truly am.
jjunee chapter 3 . 7/9/2011
it's a beautiful story. The feeling was find out little by little. i love it but i prefer when there is a happy end. And for me it's Harry and Hermione together. I respect your choice but the end made me sad. i hope you will write a story with a "happy end", because i like read you.
ICanFeel361 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Can't wait for next chapter!
RavenEcho chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
The end took me completely by surprise, so good job there. Still a great and believable story... Although now I think you should write a real HHr fic :D
Opalfire chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
Aww. Poor Harry. Such a good friend but such terrible luck.
NorthernLights25 chapter 3 . 1/14/2011